96. Finish What You Started

Finally when i was back to my room after tucking mom in her bed, i needed some time to breathe... I don't know what happened... And suddenly mom was bowling...
My dad was a good person is all that i know.. I knew him as a very lobing father, who really loved me so much...
I felt the bed beside me sinking... And jungkook got in the bed... I knew he was there, but i didn't had the energy to look up at him... Not bcz i was tired ohysically, but emotinally...
Jungkook- are you alright??
Yn- ya...
Jungkook- no.. You are not... I know you... And i also know that you are thinking about your dad...
I looked up at him... He was calm.. He looked innocent and steady...
Jungkook- all i want to say is that i am here for you... You can talk... If you want to.. If you want you can talk about what happened... If you don't you don't have to... If you decide to ignore it for now i am fine and even if you wanna get angry and curse people, still i am here.. I will be anything you want me to be and will do anything you want me to do...
I couldn't stop but smile hearing him...
Yn- i am sorry.. Mom came in a bad moment.. A really bad moment..
Jungkook blushed- i was having fun...
Yn smiled- me too.. I loved it...
Jungkook held me hand and while softly rubbing my upper hand he stayed silent and smile...
Yn- jungkook... Don't you wanna finish what we started...
Jungkook- like the thing we started before me nearly getting killed and thrown off by your mother, and before my calming my mother in law and down and before even cooking and eating a pot full of rameyon??
I started laughing.. He chuckled..
Jungkook- huffff... That was something....
Yn- i know... But i think i want something soft right now...
Jungkook- soft?? Now???
Yn- ya... Soft love making...
Jungkook- and you want that after all this??
Yn- ya.. I feel like it will help me.. As i was away from you last night and also that today what happened i am very tired and i feel that will soothe me.. Also with this additional information which was unwanted,i want to forget it...all of it... Really..
Jungkook smiled- i am here for you baby...
He smiled and reduced the gap between us and kissed me... I was still in my robe.. This night it felt like i was living in my robe..
Parting away from him i smiled..
Yn- let me take the robe off..
Jungkook chuckled and hurriedly stood up from bed, and started removing his pants.... I untied the robe and rhrew it on the floor and jungkook was still unzipping his pants.. And finally taking it off he also removed his blue underwear and hopped on to the bed..
Pulling him close to my body i kissed his lips... And then i bite his lower lips and and lick the mole under it... He smiled and savoured me... It felt so good to be with him...
Our bodies were touching... And his hand was all over my body.. So sensual, so romantic... So good.. It really felt very good to be with him...
I went down and started giving him a handjob while he continued kissing my body.. I felt him getting hard within my touch...
His breathing was getting heavy and his body was getting hitted up...
Jungkook- you like messing up with me... Don't you???/
I giggled in reply... I don't need to say that i really like.. I really like wrecking him up... Like the way he is just all worked up and frustrated, he looks so cute... I like playing with him...
He is just so funny and cute... And it is true i feel a certain sense of power over him and in this way i feel like i have a control over him... And i can make him do anything... Sometimes i feel that it is not good, but then i think it is what it is... I like him being close to me and touching me and also i love being with him intimately... But the way he gives pleasure to me the way he makes me feel is unique to me.. I never felt like that before.. I never had that feeling of seen and loved before...
I know this way oir relationship will be always unique.. This bond i can never share with anyone in this world... Nobody knows me as well as him.. Nobody knows how to love and nobody even saw me naked so many times, touched me so many times and made me feel so good...
He kissed my cheek softly while i grab his hair and pulling him close to me..
Yn- jungkookahhh.. Plz... Give it to me...
He smiled in the kiss... And taking a deep breath in in he kissed me again.. His right hand which was rubbing my butt till now went in between my legs..
I shivered in his touch... I was already very wet... He parted from me to look down there... And i focused on his face, which was focusing on my wet pussy...
He was rubbing my clit and then rubbing his fingers on my folds... I gasped and i saw him looking at me with lustful eyes... My back was curling and i wanted to close my eyes really bad but i don't wanna miss seeing him..
Ohh last night... I missed him so much... I missed his touch, i missed his view, i missed him close to me... I wanna see now... See him more... I don't wanna close my eyes...
Jungkook- baby.... I wanna fuck you so bad...
Yn- please do it..
Jungkook sat up and parted my legs.. He sat in between them... He spat on his hand and rubbed that some in my pussy and the rest of it in his dick.. Hovering over me he placed his length against me... Rubbing himself in my folds and while giving me a passionate kiss he inserted in me...
It didn't hurt as i was really very wet... And i could only moan in his mouth... He parted from the kiss and started thrusting himself in... He looked at me with his lust filled eyes.. I felt so loved, so desired, so seen...
Jungkook- fuck... You look so beautiful...
I responded with a moan...
Jungkook- i like you like this...
And soon his pace became so fast... I looked around, i never thought i would be enjoying this much with him, in this room of mine.. Where i spend endless nights studying and watching shows and reading books... And i enjoyed all of them..
But i have to stay the most memorable of all of them was this day, spent with him...
The pace was getting faster and faster... And he was near the verge of it... Suddenly balancing himself on his left hand he started rubbing my clit and the pleasure started building on my stomach, and soon i reached my climax and jungkook followed me..
He fell on top of me, and started breathing heavily... And after a while...
He took the duvet on and covered me in it... And placed a soft kiss on my lips...
Jungkook- I love you..
Yn- I love you too..
Burying my head on his chest and embraced in his arms, i didn't realised when i fell asleep...

Author's Note
Hey guys... Back to your new chapter..
Enjoy..
Have fun...