Chapter 30

Yn didn’t know what to do.. She felt hungry but he was not waking up.. She had an idea in mind..

Yn sat in the bed and went close to junggkook’s ear- baby.. Wake up.. Kookie.. I am hungry baby.. Wake up.. 

Jungkook Heard her voice and moved a little and at the same time she kissed his left cheek.. Jungkook felt her lips and opened his eyes.. 

Jungkook- what are you doing?? 

Yn- waking you up..

Jungkook- liar you're kissing me..

Yn- yahh.. To wake you up.. 

Jungkook- what a great way to wake people up.. 

He sat straight in the bed rubbing his eyes..

Yn- kookie.. I have to tell you something..

Jungkook- hmm??

Yn- i have used all my cooking skills in today’s breakfast and i am hungry now.. I wouldn’t wake you up, but I don't like to tell maids to cook for me.. 

Jungkook smiled looking at her..

Jungkook- let's go.. I will make something for you..

Yn- you know how to cook??

Jungkook- I am a pro cook.. Rather you can call me chef..

Jungkook got up from the bed and put the shirt onn and both of them went to the kitchen.. 

Jungkook- what will you eat??

Yn- anything..

Jungkook- rameyon and pork belly??

Yn- love it..

Yn sat there and looked at him.. He really is like a pro cook.. He was cooking so smoothly and easily.. "How many more qualities this man has”, she thought to herself..

Jungkook- stop staring at me.

Yn- i am not staring..

Jungkook- yes you are..

Yn- so what.. You are my husband…

Jungkook- ohhh.. Now you are going to use this husband wife card..

Yn- yah.. Why not??

Jungkook- i am only your husband now, not other times?? 

Yn- now you are behaving like this, but sometime ago you were asking me repeatedly to look at your eyes..

Yn didn’t notice the maids around them.. She said those words in flow.. But she then felt they were looking at them and smirking..

Jungkook put his right hand on his head..

Jungkook in mind- aiish.. This girl.. Doesn’t even know what to tell and when…

When yn understood this she just felt really embarrassed..

Yn- I mean when you were removing the dirt from my eyes.. I had dirt in my eyes.. Be-because of the stuff, I-i am moving.. 

She nervously laughed at the maids..

Jungkook came towards her and stood next to her and whispered- don’t make it worse.. Everybody already understood what you talked about.. 

Yn just couldn’t look up and stayed like that for the rest of the time jungkook was cooking, which was definitely not long..

Soon Jungkook brought two bowls of rameyon and a plate full of pork belly.. Yn’s eyes lit up seeing the food.. 

They both ate until they were full..