119. I Want To Change

Jungkook wiped his tears off, while smiling at hugo…

Jungkook- man you did a lot.. Thanks

Hugo smiled- we are going through the same thing.. We want a kid very soon…

Jungkook nodded.. 

Yn smiled- Ava would be a great mother.. She is so motherly, and caring.. 

Ava chuckled- ya.. I want to have a kid really bad.. 

Yn smiled- you have all these time to make one together.. 

All of them started laughing… 

Hugo- believe me, we are really TRYING…

Jungkook chuckled- aishhh.. You are so funny..

Hugo sighed- ya.. Sometimes you have to be funny to not think about tough aspects of life.. And what is it that we spend our life thinking about?? I have ava, and hopes and dreams for the future.. And I think that is enough for me to be happy.. 

Ava chuckled- and you two should too.. 

Jungkook pulled yn closer, by placing his arm on her waist.. 

Jungkook- I am too.. But this girl.. She is not.. Our past is huge, and sometimes it creates a pressure for us to live a great life.. 

Yn rubbed Jungkook's thighs- it is okay.. It is okay to not be happy all the time.. We are not in a competition with something you know… 

Hugo smiled- right.. 

Ava- you two are great together.. Like the way you two manage and navigate everything.. While you know each other for such a short time, and are so young.. I think you are doing great.. 

Hugo- you should just relax a little… a little bit… just..

Yn chuckled- okay.. Give us some tips.. 

Ava chuckled- you don’t want any tips from him.. He is going to say stupid things.. 

Yn smiled- but you are here too.. You can correct him if he is saying something stupid.. 

Ava smiled- ya.. That can be done..

Jungkook smiled while nodding his head, seeing these people…

Hugo- so firstly.. You too gotta loosen up a little.. Like guys, I know you are still in that hormonal phase of your life, and newly married, and it feels all good and romantic.. And anything at all feels loving.. But let me break it to you, and anybody who is married for some time will tell you- you guys are going to hate each other.. 

Yn gasped hearing what he was saying.. And Jungkook started laughing.. 

Ava smiled- ya.. I hate Hugo, and he hates me.. But I love him more than that.. And when you live with a person forever, very quickly it will be boring.. And it depends on you, if you want to just be sad or work on our relationship.. 

Yn replied quickly- we want to work.. Tell me what to do.. 

Jungkook chuckled again hearing her.. 

Yn snapped- shut up.. And listen..

Hugo- let go of the control… just be yourself.. And show love.. 

Ava- ya.. Bcz it is the only moment when you two can feel love at the same time.. 

Hugo chuckled- you guys should show your passions to each other.. Like whenever we fight, we make it up by having sex.. It always gets solved.. 

Ava - i think we are giving the wrong impression to them..