Chapter 46

The doctor did all the checkups that he could do.. He even drew some blood out for tests.. 

Dr- although I did all the tests, and examinations.. There is no need to worry.. I did all these formalities, just to be sure.. But I am pretty sure everything will come out normal tomorrow.. She is exhausted.. She is really weak, I think she is really overworking herself, and today she was really scared also.. Mental trauma and physical exhaustion is the reason causing these problems.. She really needs some rest and to eat well.. I am writing down some supplements for her, make sure to take it on time..

The doctor left, and Mr Jeon went with him.. Yn’s mom was sitting beside her in the bedroom.. Jungkook was talking with his mom.. 

Yn’s mom- you are overworking again.. You should rest a little more and relax.. 

Yn- but mom i have my exams in a year..

Yn’s mom- you will always have something or the other in your life as long as you live.. Believe me.. I know this.. But you will never get your time back again.. I know it may embarrass you, but you two have a really good relationship.. So just spend time with each other.. Go out somewhere, have fun.. I talked with his mom.. His birthday is next week, and after that you two should go out and have fun.. 

Yn liked the idea of going out with him.. She had a few days left for summer vacation and annual functions.. Jungkook came to yn.. 

Jungkook- You rest a little.. I am going to have a shower.. Mom is going to bring you some food.. 

Yn- i also need to shower..

Jungkook- do you wanna go before me??

Yn- ya.. 

Jungkook smiled- okay then go..

After yn went to shower, yn’s mom was going to leave the room.. Jungkook stopped her..

Jungkook- auntie..

Yn’s mom- ya jungkook.. 

Jungkook- i need to talk to you…

Yn’s mom- tell me..

Jungkook went to her and clasped his hands together- i am sorry auntie.. You gave your daughter to me, and i promised you that i will take care of her, but i couldn’t.. And i am not a good husband, i couldn’t keep my promise.. I am really sorry.. But I promise you, I will be better..

Yn’s mom- jungkook.. What are you talking about?? You saved my daughter.. They were after her from the beginning, after her father’s death.. You married her and saved her, took her into your protection.. I know how much you love her, I can see that in your eyes.. But some things are not in our control.. These things we can never control jungkook.. I know if you had the option, you never let that happen.. But this is life, we need to accept it as it is.. 

A tear came out of Jungkook's eyes.. Yn’s mom wiped the tears.. 

Yn’s mom- don’t cry.. Don’t forget you are still a child, for me.. You are like my own son.. I saw you being born.. I am happy with how much you are doing for your love.. So I am not angry at you.. You two are the same for me..

Jungkook smiled at her weakly.. 

Yn’s mom- you two get ready and come down to eat quickly.. I am gonna stay here tonight and it is already late, yn need to sleep.. You hurry..

It was really late when they finally finished having dinner.. Yn couldn’t even walk as both mothers fed her too much.. And she is supposed to take some rest for several days now.. She had the program in three days, she has to be fit before that.. She asked Jungkook to mail the school authority as she wouldn’t be able to go to school for the next few days.. Thankfully her rehearsals were complete now, and she doesn’t have to miss any..

Yn sat on the bed, feeling tired but too full to sleep, when Jungkook came to her..

Jungkook- aren’t you going to sleep?? 

Yn- but I am so full that I can't even lay down..

Jungkook chuckled- let me help you..

Finally both of them lay down on the bed, yn’s head on jungkook’s chest, her hands hugging his torso, jungkook was rubbing her back which gave her immense comfort, soon she fell asleep in his arms.. But it was a long sleepless night for the other one..