99. Revelations

I am changing.. I don’t know for better or for worse, but I surely am changing.. Today is sports day and I woke up at 8 am when I had to be in school at 9am.. 

It never happens.. I always wake up at 5 am or something like that and then i get ready, do warm ups and prepare for the day.. But this time it is different.. I don’t know what is happening to me, but the thing is that I am changing.. 

When jungkook drove me and mom to school, i barely managed to reach before the start.. Although i had hours before the game begins, but i want to participate in lot of games.. I was so frustrated.. And I was constantly nagging both my husband and my mom, as to why they didn't wake me up early.. 

Jungkook was stressed himself. I think he was blaming himself, as to why he didn’t set an alarm to wake me up, and mom was all calm.. And the reason she had is- 

Yn’s mom- you are tired baby girl.. Doctor asked you not to take too much stress.. And you needed the rest.. Anyway you will reach it at the right time.. 

I couldn’t understand why I was just so tired, and slept through the night.. No no this is not good.. I should get back on track.. And I should work hard.. And i know jungkook also wants that.. And he would feel really sad if I fail.. So I have to win.. 

I may not win all the games but I should do my best and not let myself be distracted by anything.. 

When I reached the school, the announcements only started, and I had to wait but before that I had to give my name for the games.. Whatever sports stuff I want to participate in.. 

There will be some time before the games or competition begins, as there will be some ceremony and some lectures and things, which always happen before the day begins.. That will at least take another 1 hour or more.. 

I looked at mom and jungkook, and mom was busy on her phone, talking to someone, and jungkook was sipping the coffee we bought on our way.. I finished my entire coffee in the car, but as he was  driving he couldn’t do that.. I am sure he would be hungry… I should hurriedly submit my name, and buy some food and eat… 

***

I sat beside him, and smiled at him.. He smiled back at me.. Wow… my man.. He looks so good.. So dreamy in the broad daylight.. 

Jungkook- are we late??

Yn- no.. I was at the right time.. Thanks to you…

Jungkook chuckled- thanks to me you got late.. I shouldn’t have made you stay awake till late night…. 

Yn smiled- the movie was good though.. 

Jungkook- have you ever watched any fighting related movie before??

Yn- ya.. Kung fu panda.. 

Jungkook started laughing like crazy.. And I couldn't stop smiling, seeing him happy…

Jungkook- i am talking about movies like creed or something.. Or maybe superhero movies.. Not kung fu panda..

Yn pouted- but kung fu panda is also about fight..

Jungkook caressed my left cheek…

Jungkook- if you say so.. But you watched the movie with me last night, are there any similarities between these two.. 

Yn smiled- no… I guess you are right.. 

Jungkook’s eyes were calm and loving.. I can take a deep dive in them.. He stayed still looking at me.. 

Yn- we need food.. I am hungry.. And if I eat any later, then I will throw up in the game..

Jungkook- what do you want to eat??