Chapter 21

They soon reached the house.. Jungkook didn’t sleep anymore.. They had some conversations with jin.. Later when they reached the house, Jungkook's family had already arrived before them, and when they entered the house, Jungkook's mom came to them..

Jungkook’s mom- your room is ready.. Let me take you there.. 

They followed her.. Yn was excited to see the new room.. Jungkook’s mom took them to the 1st floor, and she opened a big door, which seemed awfully big for a bedroom.. Yn was surprised.. It was not a bedroom. It felt like an apartment.. Yn and Jungkook both were speechless and they couldn’t even speak..

Jungkook’s mom- we renovated the west wing of the mansion for you two.. Although you can’t stay in a separate house now, you will feel like you are living together here.. 

It was a living room, where a small couch was there, and a big tv, with playstation and jungkook’s other games around it.. It also had a bookshelf behind the couch which was for yn’s books.. And directly opposite to the big door was an open balcony which was separated from the room, with a big glass door.. The balcony had a swing and some trees and some outdoor furniture.. 

On the left side of the living room were another door, which opened up, to another room, where there were desks, and two pcs, and other school stuff for both of them… it also had some other bookshelves for books and other school stuffs… on the right side of the living room was another door.. Which led to there bed room.. The bed was king size bed, with white pillows and sheets and duvet.. Beside the bed were night stands, and room had two big wardrobes for yn and jungkook.. It also had big windows.. On the left hand of the bed were many toys, stuffed animals.. On the right side of the bed were a guitar, a big light saber, an iron man helmet, some miniature superheroes, a big poster of some weird stuff and other things, which can be clearly understood to belong to jungkook…

Yn was just so surprised and she was amazed and looked around…

Jungkook- mom. Where is my boxing bag?? 

Jungkoooks’s mom- you had it till today morning, so we couldn't move it.. You can move it or anything else you want tomorrow… 

Jungkook seemed relaxed hearing this..

Jungkook’s mom- yn, you have so many other things, so we did as much as we could.. I Think you will like these toys and books.. Your mom told us your choices..

Yn- aunty.. It is best.. It looks so beautiful.. 

Jungkook’s mom- call me mom… 

Yn smiled.. Jungkook’s mom hugged her, and caressed her hair..

Jungkook’s mom- it is late.. You two now, go freshen up and sleep.. You don’t have school tomorrow, but the day after that you have to go.. Go now…

Saying this she and Jin went out of the room, and closed the big door..

Jungkook followed them, and locked the door.. 

Seeing him locking the door from inside yn felt nervous.. 

Yn in mind- what is he doing? Locking the door?? Infront of her mom?? What will she think?? What is he going to do??

Jungkook understood what she was thinking, he wanted yn to feel comfortable.. 

Jungkook- why are you standing here?? Go and shower, I am going to bring your suitcase you need for today… 

Saying this he opened the door again and went out.. Yn finally breathed.. She went to the dresser in the bedroom, and looked at herself.. 

Yn in mind- you will need a lot of effort to remove the makeup and the hair…

After some time Jungkook came, and locked the door again.. And he brought the suitcase to her, and went to the living and sat on the couch and turned on the tv.. He was oddly silent and calm.. Yn thought this is a good sign, so she opened the suitcase, took her nightdress, which is somehow a weird nightdress which are actually for the newlyweds.. Yn was just so tired that when she saw it had a kimono to wear over it, she just took it and went to shower.. It took her some time to shower, and after the shower and her skincare she dressed herself and sat on the bed… She heard Jungkook saying something and went to the living room.. 

He removed his blazer and tie and the first two buttons of the shirt were open, shoes and socks were on the floor, and the sleeves of his shirts were folded.. He was completely immersed in the game.. He had a headset where he was talking with other players while playing.. Yn saw him playing so she didn’t didturbed him and went to bed.. She missed her mom, but decided not to call her as it is very late.. Within minutes she fell asleep from the tiredness for the day..