5. You Were Always My Wife

Jungkook was on top of her, he was looking in her eyes as if he could see her soul... suddenly he stooped and went to her neck and started kissing her roughly.. Yn felt pain and it was so good.. She felt that his touch was making her new and alive.. Then he went on to kiss her lips.. He was kissing her.. She didn't want to respond, but she was forced to as he was biting her lips roughly and she opened her mouth for a moan and he put his tongue on her mouth, soo it started as the tongue play, she was responding to his play and his love for her..

After a while, they broke the kiss and jungkook was panting as he got up on her and tore her clothes with both of his hands and looked at her naked body only with her panties.. Lust of seen in his eyes... soo he went to kiss her boobs.. He was playing with them and went to kiss her nipples.. He bites them and sucked them.. After that, he started taking her panties off with both of his hands, and yn asked "what are you doing"? While jungkook replied, "making you mine Wifey"...

Yn woke up.. She was panting heavily.. She was having a very very weird dream.. Jungkook was making love to her? And calling her wifey? It was weird, really weird.. She never had this kind of dream before...

Yn looked at the time and it was 7.40 am and her mother had already gone out.. Soon she got up and got freshened up and got ready.. When she went downstairs, the living and dining rooms were clean now.. She sat at the table and thought, "does that mean jungkook's room is clean too?"

Then suddenly she caught herself thinking about jungkook.. She scolded herself in mind as if why is she even thinking about him..

Yn saw her mom and Mrs jeon working in the kitchen and some maids are doing their work, no other person was in sight.. She sat when the two ladies came to the dining and greeted her with good morning..

It was time for the breakfast so they asked the maids to call the other two members for breakfast.. Then suddenly Mrs jeon stopped them and asked only to call Mr jeon for breakfast.. When the maid left, she asked yn to go and call jungkook for breakfast..

Yn got blanked,... she didn't expect that.. And sat there expressionless..

Mrs jeon- now you got to know everything about you and jungkook.. You two don't know each other very well, so it is better for you two to know each other a little bit before marriage.. Isn't it lily? She asked yn's mom..

And yn's mom nodded in agreement..

Yn had no other option other than to go to his room and ask him for breakfast.. She stood up while being very nervous she walked very slowly..

Jungkook's room's door was again partially open, so yn didn't have to knock on the door..she came inside and jungkook was nowhere to be seen.. She felt a little better that she doesn't have to face him anymore.. And saw that his room was also clean now..

Within just a couple of seconds, jungkook came into the room from the attached bathroom with only a towel on his waist..

Yn got surprised better shocked.. Here he was standing looking up and down at her while being half-naked.. In the moment of surprise, yn forgot anything and somehow stared at him foolishly..

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue..

Jungkook- are you done staring?? I know I am going to be your husband, but that doesn't mean you can stare like that before marriage, and for the god's sake I am naked.. Think about my dignity...

Yn came into consciousness and looked down on the floor..

Jungkook- wait outside the room.. Let me wear clothes.. I will call you.. Go now...

Yn went outside the door frame and after some time jungkook called her in..

Jungkook- tell me what you wanna say?/

Yn- they were asking for you at the breakfast table...

Jungkook- that's it? I thought you want to ask something by yourself..

Saying this he continued folding his towel..

Yn suddenly got the courage and asked- why did you agree to the marriage??

Jungkook wasn't expecting the question, he looked at her and replied..

Jungkook- I didn't.. It was not a choice.. When I was very young I went to the USA.. there my mom always told me that you are my would-be wife, and at first, I didn't like it and thought she was joking, but later it got clear to me that she wasn't... I just accepted the fact..

Yn was looking at him with confusing eyes...

Yn- butt.....

Jungkook came near her and there were only inches between them, he looked into her eyes and said- enough questions for this early in the morning...

He put his left hand on yn's right waist and went past her out of the room, while his hands moved through her waist and tummy, caressing her body..

Unknowingly yn left a moan out, which was not unnoticed by jungkook..

What is happening to me?? Yn thought....