63. We Are Living Our Lives For Bussiness's Sake

Jungkook's parents went together in a car leaving the kids in another car, that means only Jungkook and yn together with the driver... Jungkook was still holding yn's hand, but yn continued moving and shifting in her place and finally leaving his hand to make herself comfortable... Jungkook looked at her with his scrunched nose and forehead...

Jungkook- why are you leaving my hand?? 

Yn- i am uncomfortable...

Jungkook- wahhh... You now feel uncomfortable holding my hand.. 

Jungkook talked like he was anxious... 

Yn- no no.. I am uncomfortable in this dress... It just feels weird.. 

Jungkook- you look so pretty.. Why do you feel uncomfortable?? 

Yn- this slit here.. It just shows too much of my legs and I don't know how to sit.. And I feel uncomfortable.. 

Jungkook looked down at her legs and the way she was hiding the cut with the palm of her hand... Her whole left leg was showing, he can't lie but he knew if someone takes a deep look they may see something inappropriate... Which definitely needs so much attention and precious looking... 

Jungkook- ya.. I can see that.. But you are not wearing anything inappropriate yn.. This is just the way the dress is made.. And if you sit crossed legged then you will not feel any problems... And people always wear dresses like that at parties always.. 

Yn- i just feel uncomfortable...

Jungkook took her left hand in his and kissed the back of it.. Yn wasn't expecting that... She smiled in return.. Soon they reached the venue.. 

The car stopped in front of the gate.. First mr and mrs jeon got out and then jungkook and yn.. Both of the kids followed their parents.. 

Mr Jeon called Jungkook and yn close to him.. 

Mr jeon- you know what you have to do.. Jungkook you go and talk with all the kids here and yn you will stay with jungkook all the time.. If I call you, come together.. I may have to introduce you to many people.. Okay??? And please be nice to everybody.. We don't want enemies…

Jungkook nodded his head in response.. And yn was just still like a statue..

Yn in mind- what is it?? Why is this so weird?? They even have a plan of action for the party.. I feel like I am in a battlefield wearing this weird uniform and have to follow the plan of action for success.. 

She smiled at her father in law... When Jungkook entered the party yn was holding his hand, fingers intertwined... 

Jungkook saw a group of boys as they saw him and smiled at them.. They all came to jungkook and yn.. 

Boy 1- hey bro.. We were waiting for you.. Is this yn??? 

Jungkook- yes.. Yn.. These are the kids of dad's business friends.. This is yn.. 

Boy 2- is she your girlfriend?? 

Jungkook stayed silent for a moment.. Inhaling deeply and then finally exhaling.. He was struggling to say that.. And yn knew as she was waiting for him to reply.. 

Yn- hey guys.. I am Jungkook's girlfriend.. 

Boy 1- wow... Jungkook.. You parents are so cool.. They let you bring your gf in the party.. Our parents never even allow our gf at home.. 

Jungkook smiled a little.. 

Boy 2- how did you get a gf here jungkook??? You were in the USA.. And it is not even a year that you came and you got a gf already..