69. Crush, Jealousy And Punishment In The School Library

Yn was still practising on the ground when Jungkook and Julie were talking with each other.. Julie was naturally more of a talker than Jungkook so she asked so many questions to him about his life and why he is here and were also sharing so many things about yn which jungkook had no idea about.. It was good for Jungkook to learn so many things about yn that he missed.. Julie being her childhood friend she was with her throughout the years.. And Jungkook was eager to know about her.. 

Jungkook- doesn’t your school also have a male basketball team?? 

Julie - ya.. 

Jungkook- then why are they not practising??

Julie- actually the male basketball team is really good, and also they win every year.. So they have a special court for themselves.. 

Jungkook- and what about the girl's basketball team?? 

Julie- our girl basketball team is quite good, although it wins sometimes but not every year.. Yn has been playing here for 2 years now.. Last year they went to the semifinals.. 

Jungkook- this is her last year.. Next year she will be a senior and she has to study more.. 

Julie- ya.. And I don't have any hopes for the team after yn leaves.. 

Jungkook- why? The coach seems good.. 

Julie- the girls.. They are not very interested.. They play basketball just to impress abram.. 

Jungkook frowned.. 

Jungkook- who??

Julie- ya.. That is a guy.. Really hot guy, and he plays basketball.. And he is just a basketball nerd.. So most girls join the team to impress him… 

Jungkook- is that even a reason?? 

Julie- if you see Abram you will believe me.. He is soo hot.. 

Jungkook- did yn also join to impress him?

Julie couldn’t hide her smile seeing Jungkook being jealous.. And she decided to tease him..

Julie- yn liked abram.. Like any girl would.. 

Jungkook- did she join for abram??

Julie- maybe.. I am not sure.. She is definitely friends with him.. I don’t know if she has any interest in him or not.. 

Jungkook was silent for some time.. Thinking about something deeply.. Julie was really excited and happy seeing him jealous.. She remembered when yn was jealous hearing about a lot of ex girlfriends of jungkook.. And it is revenge time.. A bestie can do this much for her bestie.. 

Julie- what are you thinking??
Jungkook- will you tell me the truth??

Julie- why would I lie to you??

Jungkook- did yn have any crush?? 

Julie- now?? No no.. she doesn’t have any now… 

Jungkook- so that means she had crushed before??

Julie tried her best to stay calm and speak as normally as she can. 

Julie- what do you expect from a teenage girl?? That she wouldn't like any guy?? Should she like girls then?? 

Jungkook- whom she liked?? 

Julie- many..

Jungkook’s frown was deepening.. 

Jungkook- how many?? 

Julie- maybe 4 or 5 that were kinda serious.. And others were not that important..