76. Doing "It" In The Water 🔞

Yn isn't something that comes and goes.. It is the feeling you feel on a daily basis through small things, of being together.. It's the same that yn felt when jungkook picked her up and made her sit on the jet ski.. He hopped in front of her.. Yn loved the idea of it.. Many times in dramas and movies she saw couples doing jet ski together.. It si not that she didn't think of doing it herself, but rather she didn't expected jungkook to somehow manage to arrange them for the two of them..

Jungkook started the jet ski when it flew in the water.. Yn was holding his tight from behind.. Although she had a life jacket, the speed was scary, but exciting.. The waters started flowing through all around them, making yn's freshly worn dress after the shower all wet.. But she didn't regret it.. It was beautiful.. She knew Jungkook was enjoying it, by his laughter, and she also did the same...

They were riding the jet for who knows how long, but the sky started getting more and more pink, and visibility was getting lower and lower.. Jungkook stopped the jet in the middle of the water, and they started floating silently in the water.. The calmness was all around them.. The only noise was the sound of waves that were crashing with the lower part of the ski..

And finally yn left jungkook's torso which she was hugging really tightly for her dear life.. Jungkook breathed deeply in the scent of the air, and exhaled..

Jungkook- you liked it??

Yn giggled- I loved it..

Jungkook- i knew it.. I knew that you would like it....

Yn was looking at the sky, when Jungkook stood up and started moving..

Yn- what are you doing?

Jungkook- i am going to face you.. I want to see your face..

Yn- no.. don't.. The ski is moving like crazy.. We will fall in the water...

Jungkook chuckled and stilled with a swift motion faced her.. Now both of them were face to face... jungkook was shirtless but he did put on the life jacket... his hair was wet, he was a little sweaty too... Jungkook smiled seeing her...

Jungkook- you look beautiful..

Yn blushed- you too..

Jungkook smirked- that I know.. I am a handsome man...

Yn was surprised to see him bragging about himself..

Yn- stop it.. You should say thanks or just be humble...

She couldn't finish her words, when jungkook pulled her into a kiss.. He was passionate.. This was a crazy, soul sucking lip biting kiss.. Yn didn't expected that form jungkook at that moment of time.. She tried kissing him lightly but he was all over her, pulling her more onto him.. She didn't had any other option other than letting him do what he wanted to do..

Jungkook bit her lip harshly, desperately wanting her to give more access to him.. Yn parted her lips, and soon jungkook's tongue was inside her mouth, savouring her... yn was quite uncomfortable in the jet, so she started shifting and moving, which made the jet move a lot and with a gasp and several punches on his chest yn could part away from her..

Jungkook was clearly frustrated..

Jungkook- what happened??

Yn- not here jungkookie.. It is moving.. And I can't swim.. Please.. I am scared..

Jungkook said while panting- i can swim.. And it is not even deep water.. Please yn..

Yn couldn't say no to his pleading eyes anymore.. She spread her arms open, as a response to which Jungkook hugged her and pulled her closer to him.. He started kissing her neck, and the shoulders, and then her cheeks and finally back to lips.. This time yn was solely in his arms, well tucked inside.. But no matter how much Jungkook tried to protect her, a scary feeling was always in her mind..