98. Sushi Resturant

Jungkook called his dad and finalised all our plans for the vacation and that he is going to book everything and plan everything.. His dad didn’t have any problem with it.. It is just informing him, as Jungkook went on many vacations alone, which was cross country.. So it wasn’t a problem.. 

I was getting ready so we could go out and eat sushi from the sushi truck in the town.. I always loved eating sushi from the sushi place.. And it was also very funny, and he was still planning the vacation on the laptop… he didn’t even put his shirt on.. Which was giving me irk.. 

Yn- jungkookah.. You can plan that later.. We need to go out.. Look, I got ready.. Plz put on some clothes.. 

He looked up at me, while patting his eyelashes… I knew that he was thinking something.. And I stood there, still waiting for him to finish thinking.. But he again looked down and focused on the laptop screen…

I sat on the bed beside him, and took a look at the laptop screen, and it was all hotels in front of him.. On one tab there is the hotel, 2nd one the tourist destinations, and the travel plans.. The car booking site, and also all the connections to take when there.. 

I kissed his cheek softly.. And spoke in a low voice near his ear.. 

Yn- babe.. Don’t you wanna go out and eat some sushi?? You can do this later.. See you wife is sitting just beside you and you aren’t even giving any attention.. 

He smiled and looked at me.. Holding my chin with his left hand he pecked my lips softly.. This is his show of affection right now.. But I am not going to lose.. So I cupped his cheek, and made him face me, and placed my lips on his.. I bite his lower lip.. And taking it in between my teeth, I pull it.. He gasped.. I put my body in contact with his body, and threw both of my arms on his shoulders, i kissed him, and he replied with the same enthusiasm… 

Leaving my lips, he started kissing my neck, and the upper part of my chest, which was exposed on my red and white floral dress.. 

I started giggling by the way he was teasing me.. He licked my cleavage hearing me giggle.. And I couldn't control it but I let out a gasp..  

Yn- ahh.. Jungkookahh.. We have to go out.. I wanna eat sushi… 

He sighed in my chest, and pecked my cleavage before looking up.. 

Jungkook- I didn't know you liked sushi so much…

Yn- i do.. And as we are here I am craving it so much.. Come with me please.. 

Jungkook nodded- let's go…

Yn giggled- put on some clothes.. 

Jungkook made a face- what is wrong if i go like this??

Yn pout- i don’t want anyone to see my man like this, other than me.. So go and cover your body.. 

He chuckled, and closing the laptop he took some clothes and started putting them on.. I stood in front of the mirror to fix the mess he made me just a minute ago.. 

The way to the sushi place was pretty familiar for me.. But for him it was a new thing that he got to experience.. I knew the shop owners as I went there many times to eat, after school.. When mom was busy I had to cook food for myself.. So my option was always cup noodles.. But I always chose sushi or hotdogs or something else.. 

What is the meaning of life if you don't eat bad, unhealthy stuff??? I don’t know.. I don’t get it.. I always love to eat out, but now after being with him, he cooks food.. The concept of homemade food wasn’t very good for me, but now I know people actually do make unhealthy stuff at home too…