118. Okay To Feel

The rest of the afternoon was okay.. Surprisingly Ava was so loving.. She took care of yn so well.. That yn cried in her arms, while Ava cried with her too.. 

Yn- i didn’t know it would hurt so much..

Ava- i know.. Bcz if you knew it or not, but you were a mother.. It can never be replaced…

Yn- jungkook doesn’t understand… he was sad seeing me cry.. 

Ava- he will not, bcz he is the father.. But he was going crazy when you were missing.. 

Yn smiled- I know he loves me a lot.. And that is why I feel even worse.. 

Ava- don’t be.. You two have your entire lives together.. So just have fun on your honeymoon.. And also when you go back you would have your entire life to worry about problems.. And think if you had the kid, then all the chemistry between two would be gone..

Yn frowned- why??

Ava chuckled- my sister has 2 kids.. Both she and her husband were high school sweethearts, and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.. but when they had the first daughter, they started sleeping in separate rooms.. 

Both of the girls started laughing.. 

***

The evening was silent.. Jungkook didn’t drink.. He was just calm, and sitting down near the barbeque was thinking of something… 

Hugo- jungkook.. What are you thinking about??

Jungkook- nothing..

Hugo- tell me.. I am your friend, and even like your older brother.. I can help you.. 

Jungkook smiled- nothing hyung… really.. I am just processing everything that happened.. 

Hugo smiled- you know you don’t have to be tough.. There is a construct that men have to be strong and taugh and they can’t feel and they can’t cry.. But that is wrong.. You can feel things.. 

Jungkook smiled with his eyes, where his dimples were clearly visible.. 

Jungkook- i don’t know what to feel… 

Hugo- explain..

Jungkook sighed- all of these is pretty intense to me.. Loving yn, I thought it was never going to happen.. But suddenly she became mine.. All mine.. And then navigating the relationship, i decided to not move here for the studies, bcz i want to spend my time with her.. 

Hugo- fair enough.. But do you regret the decision??

Jungkook- no.. but now all these… 

He looked up at Hugo, trying to understand if he is communicating well or not, if he should go on or not..

Jungkook sighed- the changes are quick and rapid.. I didn’t take life this seriously before.. And then she came, I had to.. Now we are here.. I have applied for jobs part time while doing my college.. And she is hardworking, she has dreams, i have to let her fulfil her dreams… I was stressed with all of these coming together, a new house, all responsibilities.. But I was excited.. And now.. This news.. The miscarriage.. 

He sighed again..

Hugo- what do you think about the miscarriage??

Jungkook sighed- i don’t know.. Am I old enough to think like a father??? I don’t think I am old enough to think like a husband.. I feel I am way too young for any of the responsibilities I have.. But I am okay with it, as it is yn, and I would try to be better for her.. But baby.. 

Hugo- what was her reaction??

Jungkook smiled- she was sad.. Crying.. I saw her crying while hugging ava.. I know she is a girl.. And also she is the mom.. So she would feel things more than me, but I don't know.. Having a baby at this time wouldn’t have been good for us..