Chapter 20

The wedding was over, and it was time to go back to the house.. Yn realised she has to go to her in-laws house now, she can’t go back to her own house, own room.. She felt tears in her eyes.. She didn’t want to go anywhere else, but she only wanted to go to her own house.. Yn’s mom sensed her sadness, and she came to her.. 

Yn’s mom- yn, that was not your house.. We came to that house when your father died, and you will go to school everyday and will see me and the house everyday.. Okay.. so don’t cry on this special day.. Be happy.. Try to accept things as they are.. You will be happy..

Yn just nodded and hugged her mother and wiped the tears that were formed in her house.. 

Julie in yn’s ear- yn.. Go to your home now.. And tell me everything that happens tomorrow..

Yn smiled hearing her talks.. This girl is more exited than me.. She looked over at jungkook, who was working on loading the car with yn’s own things.. He seemed serious and was talking with the people who were moving those things.. 

Soon Jungkook came, and said- we are all ready..

Mr jeon- lets okay then..

Yn’mom- ya.. You should start.. Kids are very tired..

They all sat in their resective cars and they car started.. 

Yn and Jungkook were in a separate car with Jin with them.. Jin sat in the front seat with the driver, and yn and jungkook sat in the back..

Yn decided to not overthink things, and work on herself..

Yn- jungkook, you load everything??

Jungkokk- yess..

Yn- you sure didn’t miss anything??

Jungkook- nooo..

Yn- you looked at the labels??

Jungkook- yes..

Yn- you told them to move the fragile things carefully?/

Jungkook- yes I did..

Yn- did i forget to pack anything??

Jungkook- it looked like you didn’t..

Yn- why??

Jungkook- 12 boxes full of stuff.. What more do you need to live?/

Yn- you say these things.. I need everything.. 

Jin- you two are not evern married for 1 day and you talking like married couples..

Jungkook laughed hearing this.. 

Yn- oppa, you don’t know I need everything.. My computer, books, clothes, toiletries, books, stuffies and all the things.. And mom said that she made space for all my things..

Jungkook- i didn't even see our room.. How do you know??

Yn- I mean your mom.. She told me today that she made space for everything..

Jungkook was taken aback.. Jungkook in mind- did she really call my mom her mom?? From today?? I thought it would take her a lot of time to make things okay.. But I guess she is accepting it already.. It feels so good to hear her calling my mom as hers..yn and jin were talking the whole journey where jungkook was half asleep.. He was snoring loudly while sleeping in the car and Jin asked yn- yn what is your future plan??

Yn- i want to complete college and get a job, and then travel the world.. 

Jin- travel the world??

Yn- yahoo.. Maybe a journalist or something like that…

Jin- nice..

Yn- i mean i wanted to.. Now I am going to join my father’s company..

Jin- why did you change your plans?

Yn- i didn’t.. We have to make choices based on what we have in front of us… and now i have a different life, which i didn’t planned to have.. So I gotta work with what I have got.. And I have to join my father’s company.. Otherwise it will not be fair to my father.. 

Jin- and what about travelling the world?/

Yn- i can do that after joining the company too..

Jin- ya.. That nice… look at that idot, sleeping and snoring on his own wedding day..

Yn looked over at Jungkook who had his head resting at the seat tilted backward and with half open mouth snoring.. 

Yn thought he must be very tired.. And she put her hand over his mouth and he still snored and then she tried to close his mouth by closing the lower jaw to the upper jaw.. But he woke up mumbling..

Jin- you idiot.. Who sleeps on their wedding day?

Jungkook- hyung i am taking energy in the car, so i can workout nicely at night..
yn's eyes just got wide, and she didn’t expect he could talk that shamelessly in front of his elders, after getting married.. 

Jin- ahhh.. This guy.. 

Yn- jungkook…..???

Jungkook- what? don’t you know i do boxing everyday, no matter what?? I couldn’t do it in the morning, so I have to do it at night.. 

Yn- what??

Jungkook- yes.. What were you thinking??

Yn- nothing..

Jungkook- control your dirty mind…

He started laughing like crazy and Jin also joined him.. Yn couldn’t stop but feel embarrassed..