81. Realisation

Jungkook didn’t knew how long he was like this… he was sitting on the sand, and his head on yn’s lap, and he was crying.. he cried so much.. at first yn was stroking his hair, then she stopped.. but he was so ashamed that he didn’t looked up.. he stayed there, his face still buried on her lap.. the air was cool… and the music was loud.. it was very clearly audible.. the silence between the two of them were comfortable.. and he didn’t wanted to speak, a lot of thoughts were going through his mind… and it was all yn.. all related to her..

And for the first time he came to realise that he didn’t had a plan of action.. he claimed that he loved her, but he didn’t had any plan how to be with her, and what to do.. he was totally clueless, he was just living and doing what he thought felt right at the moment.. and he understood, it is true, he didn’t faught for his love.. he didn’t fight for what he wants.. he had choices.. he went to Singapore two years ago, with some of his friends.. and it was so close to korea, but it never occurred to him to come here and visit her.. atleast to see her from far…

He was thinking.. a lot of thinking, until he heard julie speaking..

Julie- jungkook!!!!!

Jungkook looked up, wiping his tears off.. but it was clearly visible that he was crying in his face..

Julie- it is really late.. I think we should head home… and yn also fell asleep..

Jungkook looked at yn, and she was sleeping, resting her head on the back of the bench… Jungkook nodded, and stood up, and again wiping the remaining tears off his face..

Jungkook- is kwan drunk??

Julie- he isn’t.. He looks sober… but he drank a lot..

Jungkook nodded- ya.. then I will drive..

Soon kwan and eun also came.. both of them had a lot of drinks but none of them were drunk.. they had tolerance… jungkook only had a can of beer, before he saw yn drinking like crazy, and that was it…

Jungkook- I will drive..

Kwan nodded, and went to open the door.. jungkook carried yn up, bridal style and went to the car, and placed her in the back sit, beside Julie.. julie held her, her head now resting on julie’s shoulder.. Eun took his bike and rode back in it.. while Jungkook and Kwan stayed in the front seat, Jungkook taking the driver’s seat..

Jungkook was good at driving.. Although it is not legal for him to drive, he already knew how to drive quite well.. he did all of these tasks in the USA.. it was just a formality for him to get the licence..

When they hit the road, all of them were silent, and while driving also, Jungkook was constantly checking on yn..

Kwan- jungkook..

Jungkook- yes??

Kwan- I am sorry bro…

Jungkook didn’t said anything, and just looked at him, trying to figure out what to say..

Kwan- I was just really angry.. you know.. yn is not like that.. you know well, and even you told me about her.. and today I was really angry seeing her suffering.. and you were there in the crowd.. with…

Kwan was silent…

Jungkook- with girls..

Kwan sighed.. and Jungkook breathed several times..

Julie was all silent hearing them speak…

Jungkook- it wasn’t your fault… you are right.. it is all my fault..

Kwan- bro..

Jungkook- no kwan.. this is the truth.. I got married, as I got the chance.. I didn’t think if she wanted to marry or not.. I didn’t tell my truth before the wedding, and after the wedding I wanted to be the honest one…