Chapter 11

Yn lay there for some time breathing heavily, while jungkook was breathing and looking at the ceiling..

Jungkook was depth in his thoughts.. 

Jungkook in mind- What are you doing to me yn? Why are you doing this to me?? Why i can’t control myself?? Did I hurt you today?? I want to be so close to you.. I want to touch you like i never touched anyone..what is happening?? How will i stay without you for these days??

Yn stood straight from the bed, and looked at jungkook- i need to go now.. 

Hearing her voice jungkook set up- yn, don’t misunderstand me.. Plzz.. i am sorry.. I didn’t want to……

Yn stopped him in the middle of the sentence- it’s okay.. I didn’t mind..

She blushed and went out of the room.. 

It was time for yn to leave the house.. She has school today and she has to go.. After breakfast, they started their journey.. Jungkook didn’t say a word to her this morning, yn was thinking, she is going to stay here forever now.. She thought it would be a very bad thing, but now after seeing him, it will not be such a bad thing after all.. 

Yn in mind-  Obviously he doesn’t love me or anything, but yesterday was great.. How he kissed me last night.. He is so strong, i tried so hard to push him, but I couldn’t.. All this boxing I guess works for him.. 

In school, it was a regular day, but yn didn’t complete her homework, which was not a very pleasant experience.. She somehow managed to give excuses to not get a punishment.. And the drama rehearsals and basketball practice, she didn’t get the chance to talk to Julie at all.. But after school, yn told Julie that she will go to her house for group study tonight..

After the basketball yn came home and got freshened up, and then went to her mom..

Yn- mom can I go to Julie's house for the group study?? I will not tell her about the wedding…

Yn’s mom- look yn, you should tell julie about the wedding, afterall she is your best friend from the beginning, she should come to your wedding.. And you need someone to know about your life, as they can help you in the problems.. I know julie, she will not tell that to anyone… and look i have some cakes, take those when going to her house…

Yn hugged her mom and went to pack her things for the study.. Soon she came and took the cookies and went to julie’s home..

Yn- i need to talk to you about something..

Julie- tell me first, why didn’t you call me or met me the whole weekend and even you didn’t do your homework..???

Yn- yahhh.. I need to tell you this…

Julie - what??

Yn- I am getting married

Julie in shock- whhhhaaatttt??

Yn- yes..

Julie– to whom??

Yn- jungkook..

Julie- doesn’t he live in us??

Yn- he came back and it was fixed from the childhood and I got to know this Saturday, and we are getting married this week, and you are going to be my bridesmaid…. 

Yn smiled after saying all this in one breath…

Julie- wedding?? This week?? Bridesmaid?? Jungkook?? What are you talking about.. Plz explain to me one by one..

Yn sighed and told her everything from the beginning to the Saturday night… 

Julie- is he alright?? I mean does he look good and speak good?? And can he walk talk or listen properly?? Did you check???

Yn- yes.. It seems so..

Julie- yn check this well, otherwise, you have to spend your whole life with a blind man may be…

Yn laughed and looking at her Julie also laughed.. 

Yn went to bed and lay down… 

Yn- I have to tell you something more….

Julie- what??

Yn- he kissed me…

Julie- whhhaaaaaaaaaaaattttt???? Omg.. when?? How?? Is he a good kisser??

Yn- how would i know?? I never kissed anyone.. But it felt good.. (yn blushed and covered her face with her palm)

Julie- finally yn.. Your Prince charming.. I can’t believe you got your first kiss and this is even your going to be husband.. I am so happy that i feel like crying..

Yn- no no… don’t cry.. We will see each other every day…

Julie- promise me you will tell me everything that happens between you two..

Yn- promise.. Is there anything in this world that i don’t tell you???

They spoke till midnight, had dinner and then went to sleep…