59. The Love Of My Life

Jungkook was practising boxing... this is the only form of exercise he is doing now, as the pressure of studies is too high for college application.. He doesn't have time to go to gym... and after getting married to yn whenever he gets any extra time he wants to spend with her, not on going to gym...

Although he noticed, he has lost some of his back muscles due to this, but overall his body hasn't deteriorated too much.. He doesn't need to exercise, I mean most of the boys of his age don't, his friends don't.. But Jungkook always loved moving.. From the time he remembers he felt good moving his body.. When they left Korea for the USA... jungkook misses yn too much.. She was his only close friend here... he used to sit with her all day long, just looking at her, hearing her talk and making faces... he remembered those times a little bit like a dream, not too prominent, quite vogue.. But in the USA everything was tough. He didn't know the language, and he was separated from his living force... the person for whom he used to wake up everyday, just to see her face, was not there, no need to say that wasn't a very good time for jungkook..

He used to stay alone most of the time, not talking to anyone, and mostly crying.. One day his mother talked to him about yn.. He still remembers the words perfectly.. "She is yours jungkook.. She is your wife.. She will live with you forever.. But for some years now, you need to stay away from her.. Get strong, be worthy to protect and take care of her.."

He repeated these words his mom said to him several times everyday... he lived for her.. One day, he went for a run with his father, and felt the heaviness in his heart subsiding.. And then he continued running everyday.. He joined the basketball team... he started exercising.. And thankfully he was really good at it... so his body showed the effect.. In high school he became quite popular with girls.. He even flirted with some of them, but it was never like yn..

Whenever his dad used to go back to korea he used to bring a photo of yn for him.. Whenever hurt, sad, angry he used to see those pictures... and now today when yn stepped out of the bathroom, in just a towel, he remembered those days, when used to go crazy just to see her once, just to touch her once..

He was really sweaty bcz of 1 hr of intense boxing, but all the tiredness was gone seeing her.. She looked like a beautiful angel.. Walking softly, on her toes, not wanting to mess up the room with the water dripping from her body.. Jungkook stayed silent looking at her lean figure.. Her body was quite muscular compared to other girls of her age, mainly bcz of the intense physical exercises she does, basketball and even she runs everyday... Jungkook felt every muscle under his hand, although not nearly like him, but she was strong.. And he liked the fact..

Yn didn't notice him staring at her.. Or maybe she did, but she didn't give a look at him, or even bother to look for him or anyone around.. She went to her cupboard, and brought a white and blue printed dress out.. She also took out her underwear..

Jungkook wasn't expecting this but she dropped the towel in the middle of the room.. She naturally doesn't change in the bedroom or in front of him, but maybe she thought he wasn't there.. Her back was visible to jungkook.. Her not so big but round ass was smooth and perky.. She took her bluish green panties and started sliding them through her feet.. She bent down to pull it up, giving Jungkook a full view of her pussy.. Her folds are neat and pressed together.. Jungkook gulped seeing this.. Yn put the panty was.. It was a perfect fit... then she started putting on a bra of the same colour.. Firsted she put on the straps on her shoulder, and bending her hands backwards started hooking them up.. She was struggling with it..

She turned to her side, kinda jumping to hook up the bra.. Jungkook didn't understand how jumping can help someone to hook a bra.. He got a half view of her boobs, which were tightly forced up by her bra.. It was mostly jiggling outside of the bra.. The bra seemed a little tight for her.. Jungkook noticed that her boobs got bigger after her wedding.. At first they were small and perky, but now they are more rounded, and heavy.. It can be both Jungkook's talents and even the fact that she is still growing.. Yn tried her best to hook the bra, but without any result she sighed deeply.. That is when Jungkook stood up, unwrapping the black hand wrap... the fabric pooled near his feet, and he went to her in fast feet.. Without saying anything, he took the straps of the bra from her hand, when yn gasped at the presence of him...