95. Welcome To The Family

Jungkook was shocked that he couldn't even move and I heard that the door opened but i couldn't move as he was on top of me.. But somehow i tried to cover myself with the half opened robe as much as possible...
Yn's mom- move away from my daughter..
What the fuck... My mom is inside and she is asking to move him away from me... But why??? Why did she enter the room when she knew i was with him.. All these things started coming to my mind but i couldn't see her or move... As he was still spell bound and couldn't even move...
Yn- jungkook move from top of me...
Hearing me he gulped down and covering my butt with the robe he moved away... I somehow hurriedly tied my robe and sat up, looking at my mom and then at him.. He was shirtless and only in his jeans, which clearly shows how hard he is... And also my mom was teary eyed and fuming standing there with a spatula, not embarrased that she entered in this moment, rather she was looking like she wanted to eat him alive..
Yn- what happened mom???
Yn's mom- move away from him yn....come to me..
I was so surprised.. I need to talk to her... But before that he being hard and his hardness being so prominent in front of my mom was so distracting for me so taking a pillow i threw it to him and gestured him to cover himself... And  looking down at his length, his eyes got even bigger, and he hurriedly placed the pillow on top of his croatch to hide the buldge...
I walked to my mom..
Yn- what happened??
Yn's mom- is he hurting you??? I heard you scream... Is he torturing you??? Tell me the truth...
Oh my god... What is she even talking about.. Doesn't she know this is a form of lovemaking... Oh god.. What would i say to her...
Yn's mom- you don't need to hide it.. Nor you need to stay with him and endure everything... I may have gotten you married, but i am still alive and i can very well take care of you...
I looked at jungkook, still seating there, kneeling on the bed, the pillow covering his hardness, he held the pillow with both hands, his upper body completely visible, his face scared, his eyes round and curious.. And he gulped down hearing my mom talk...
Yn- mom.. It is nothing like that... It is just..
Yn's mom- just what??
Yn sighed- mom he loves me..
Yn's mom- then what was it?? Why was he hurting you???
She was tearing... Her eyes were full of tears.. And i knew this can't be handeled normally.. And i need to talk to her calmly.. But it will be uncomfortable for jungkook...
Yn- mom.. Let's go to your room.. And then talk there. ... Let him stay here... Okay??
I held her wrist and somehow forcefully pulled her out of the room and took her to her room...
Yn- what is it mom?? Why did you barged in when you knew we were together at that time??
Yn's mom- you were screaming...
I feel so embarrased.. And i don't know what to say... But i have to say something..
Yn- mom.. He was with me..
Yn's mom- with you??
Yn looked down at her feet- with me.. In the bed...
Yn's mom spoke desparately- i know yn.. I know the relationship between you.. And i know you were together and i also know about the noises.. I gave birth to you... But kid... You screamed.. Really loud... Not once..
I am so embarrased.. It is so weird.. How to tell her and even what to tell her.. I don't know.. But i have to...
Yn- mom.. I like it.. Like the pain, and his playfulness.. I like it... It was nothing that i didn't wanted.. I am sorry, i shouldn't have been that loud... But it was none of his fault.. He was just.... He was just- just loving me..
I looked at her.. And the tears that were streaming down continuously.. She fell on the floor... Crying like a little girl... I hugged her...
Yn- mom.. What is it??? Why are you crying like this??? He really didn't hurt me.. Really...
But she didn't stop crying..
Yn- mom.. Really.. You didn't do anything wrong by making me get married... Really... I love him so much and i am so happy with him.. Really..
Yn's mom- it is not about him.. Really...
Yn- what is it mom?? Plz tell me...
I knew she was hiding something... But i want her to share with me.. What is it... But she suddenly started coughing and was having problem breathing... I rubbed her back and tried to calm her down.. But it was not helping... I didn't had any option other than calling him..
Yn- jungkookahhh... Come fast...
I shouted... I knew he heard me.. And he would come at any moment... But why mom is behaving like this, why is she crying and why she is sufforcating?? She never had respiratory issues....
Jungkook came running... He saw mom in that condition and running he picked up a paper bag and held it in front of her... And ask her to breath in it... Jungkook rubbed her back while i was sitting beside her... And after some minutes she was better...
Yn- mom.. Are you feeling alright??
Yn's mom- ya better..
Yn- do you want to drink water??
Yn's mom- yes...
Jungkook brought and bottle of water and held it in front of her.. She took it and drank... Jungkook was still shirtless, but he wasn't hard anymore...
I made her sit on rhe bed...
Yn- what happened mom?? I know you don't have any lung problem or breathing problem.. Is it a panic attack??
Jungkook- i should leave.. You guys talk..
Yn's mom- no jungkook... Stay...
Yn- it is alright, if you don't want to...
Yn's mom- he is a family member now... Let him stay...
I sat beside her, waiting for her to speak..
Yn's mom- i was so much in love with your dad... And when we got married, i was so happy.. It felt dreamy... And we bought the house, he worked really hard, i helped him in the bussiness... We were partners... And then you came to our life....
She looked at me with a smile..
Yn's mom- i had to spend so much time with you... As you were a baby... And i guess he got alone.. All the work load and the bussiness getting bigger.. Caught onto him.. And he was growing distant from us...
I didn't knew any of these.. Mom never spoke anything like that to me before.. All she said was it was a love marriage.. But i didn't had any idea about their life or anything..
Yn's mom- he was drinking heavily and smoking.. He did those before also, but this time he was always drunk.. He loved you so much.. One day i asked him not to smoke.. And he got angry.. And on the same day you were playing with me, and while running towards me you fell on the ground and bruised your knee... Just like any kid does, seeing that he was really angry at me.. And he shouted at me..
She paused for sometime.. Gulping..
Yn's mom- and then when you fell asleep at night... I went to our bedroom and he- he- .....
She stopped... Tears in her eyes, she couldn't speak....
Yn- what mom??
Yn's mom- he bit me to near death... I screamed and asked for help, but no one was there to help me... And you were a kid.. You probably didn't even heard me..
I didn't knew any of these... I don't remember my dad too well, but i remember he loved me very much... But he hit her..
Yn- mom... What are you saying?? Why did he bit you???
Yn's mom- bcz i was annoying and all i did was to take care of you and even i failed in that, as you fell down and hurt yourself...
I was so taken aback.. I looked at jungkook he was just silent standing while looking at me...
Yn's mom- i know jungkook loves you so much... But when i heard your scream, i couldn't stop but run to your room... I am sorry...
She broke down tears streaming down her face... I hugged her... But she continued crying... Tears started rolling down from my eyes too... I looked at him with pleading eyes, and he nodded...
Jungkook- aunty.. I can make some really good midnight rameyon... Come downstairs... Let's eat together...
I wiped my tears off and parting away wiped her tears off too... She smiled..
Yn's mom- no... You guys go... I am full...
Yn- mom.. Plz come... He makes awesome ramyeon... Really... And it tastes best on a full stomach.. With some soda...
Mom smiled genuinely... And nodded in reply...
We all went downstairs to the dinning..  And jungkook started cooking the rameyon.. I sat beside her...
Yn- jungkook... Put on some shirt... Otherwise you will burn yourself.. 
Jungkook shouted- there is nothing splattering here... So no need...
I sighed... I know he is not going to listen...
Yn's mom- does he stays naked like this all the time??
I sighed.
Yn- all the time... You would never see him with a shirt on, other than if we are going out...
Mom chuckled hearing me... And i knew i should change the topic and ease her mood..
Yn- doesn't he look so good without the shirt???
Mom looked at me and chuckled..
Yn's mom- yes... Really good..
Yn- so muscular... Manly..
I started giggling... Mom joined me too..
Yn- perhaps it was good that i am married to him... He is all mine..
Yn's.mom- aishh.. This girl.. Ya.. You are very lucky... He is very good looking... And loving...
Yn- and sexy...
I chuckled..
Yn's mom- that i understood just by hearing your scream...
I couldn't stop laughing.. And mom joined me too.. And jungkook came with three bowls od rameyon.. And soda... He sat beside me..
Jungkook- why are you girls laughing??
Yn- girl talk...
Jungkook smiled at me and sighed...
Yn's mom- welcome to the family jungkook... Today you tatally became a part of this family..
Jungkook- thank you...
I couldn't stop but say rhe next line..
Yn- after what she saw barging open inside rhe bedroom.. I doubt she can ever forget the vivid details...
Saying that i started laughing.. And mom joined me, jungkook was a little embarrassed, but soon he joined us in laugh too...

Author's note
Hey guys... Here is today's chapter. ..
I hope you guys enjoyed it...
Have fun... Love ya...