127. Friends, Future and Hangouts

Both of them were really tired coming back home.. And it was also very late at night.. Yn said hi to her mother in law and went to get freshen up.. 

It was like a trance for her.. She was just in a dreamlike state.. And after showering she fell asleep.. By the time Jungkook came out of the shower, she was passed out.. This happened even on the day they travelled.. 

Jungkook laid down beside her, sighing and staring at her face.. This went on for long enough.. Until he pulled her by her waist and snuggled in her neck and fell asleep too..

***

The next morning was a late morning for both of them.. And as soon as yn woke up from her sleep, she searched for jungkook and he wasn’t there..she went to the washroom, and he was nowhere to be seen.. Yn sighed.. 

This was the only thing that would be the same as her honeymoon she thought, waking up in his arms, but he was gone the first thing in the morning..

Brushing her teeth and washing her face, she went to the kitchen to herself a cup of coffee.. And saw Mrs Jeon at the dining table..

Yn- mom.. You are home?? I thought you would have some work.. It was quite late you know..

Mrs jeon- ya.. I took a day off today.. Bcz i wanted to spend some time with you two.. You were gone for so many days.. You stayed in your mother’s house for so long.. I missed you.. And now you will be gone soon..

Yn sighed and went on and hugged her.. She remembered that she couldn’t say proper greeting to her at night.. As she was very tired…

Yn sat on the table looking around.. She didn’t say anything, but her eyes were looking at him.. And Mrs Jeon noticed it..

Mrs jeon- you guys.. Even after this long honeymoon, you are searching for him first thing in the morning??

Yn blushed- no.. it is just he didn’t say anything before going.. I woke up and he wasn’t there.. 

Mrs jeon- ya… he told me.. There was some urgent work he had so he had to leave.. You were asleep so he didn’t wake you up..

Yn- when will he come back??
Mrs jeon- soon.. He is gone long enough.. 

Yn sighed- then I will wait.. We can drink coffee together.. 

Jungkook chuckled- then do it now wifey.. 

Yn turned to her back only to find him walking towards the dining table smiling.. 

Yn smiled in return and suddenly she felt happy.. She didn’t know he had this huge effect on her.. Yn got up from the chair and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for both of them.. 

She placed the cup in front of him, and sat beside him.. 

Jungkook smiled- aren’t you going to ask where i went??

Yn- where??

Jungkook- i called a property dealer when we were in netherlands.. And he called me back yesterday asking me to meet him today.. 

Yn smiled brightly- and??

Jungkook chuckled- and we can go see the apartments tomorrow morning.. 

Yn smiled brightly.. Jungkook patted her head.. 

Mrs jeon- you two look so good together.. Oh my god.. I was missing you guys so much.. Now I am happy seeing you happy.. 

Jungkook sighed- mom.. You called yn way too much there.. 

Mrs jeon- bcz i missed her..

Jungkook- but she is my wife, was on the honeymoon with me.. And you were talking about your neighbours..