67. Push Yourself Harder..

Hearing yn’s response jungkook was kissing yn wildly.. She was also pulling him close.. Suddenly she pulled away from him, and hurriedly started removing her top.. And then her blue sports bra, and then her sports shorts and finally her panty.. Jungkook was standing there looking at her, biting his lips.. 

Yn- take your clothes off.. We don’t have much time.. Please.. 

Jungkook smirked at hearing her.. And hurriedly started unbuttoning his shirt.. And yn came close to him, started unbuttoning his pants.. Soon he was only in his underwear.. And yn placed her hand on his already hard dick and started rubbing… Jungkook gasped.. 

Jungkook- looks like you are really in a hurry.. 

Yn- i am… 

Jungkook rubbed her bare pussy with his fingers several times and found out that she was already wet.. And he was way too turned on just bcz she was rubbing her soft hand against his hardness.. He removed her hand from his manhood, and kissed yn softly.. 

He made her turn back, and hold the bed stand.. She was on fours.. Removing his underwear, Jungkook thrusted in her.. A soft moan left her mouth.. Jungkook then thrusted more and more.. And with the increasing spread, yn was getting close to release, as well as jungkook, and within minutes both of them reached their peak.. They stayed like that for a minute or so, panting, trying to catch their breath..

Jungkook was quick.. He promised that he would be quick, as she had to reach school too.. She can make some excuses for being late, which she actually did.. But yn wanted to spend more time with him as she knew that the time is coming when soon he will leave for college.. Which will not be very pleasant for yn.. Within these months Jungkook had already become an integral part of her life.. Jungkook was something or someone she couldn’t live without, and that was it.. She knew that.. Maybe it wasn’t deal to be obsessed with someone and even she thought that him being really good at sex is making her thing like that, that she is thinking from her pussy, not from her brain, but still no matter what the reason was, jungkook was integral for her to be happy.. When she gave him a final kiss after putting the clothes back on, he smiled… 

Yn- shower and get dressed.. Then eat something.. I am really late for school, so I have to run.. 

Jungkook- eat something.. 

Yn- i will take a protein bar with me… okay bye…

Jungkook- bye take care.. 

But before she could hear it, she was out of the room.. 

Jungkook hopped in the shower, after she left.. And he actually didn’t know what to do afterwards.. Life with yn is always about yn, about spending time with her and being with her, but now as she already left the house, he didn’t know what he could do.. He got dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast.. He had a big bowl of noodles for breakfast.. And finally decided to go to yn’s school, as she had basketball practice all day, he can watch her practice.. Jungkook hopped on the extra car and asked the driver to take him to yn’s school.. 

Jungkook called yn’s mom.. They didn’t meet each other after the night, when his mom and dad stayed there.. 

Jungkook- hello aunty..

Yn’s mom- ohh jungkook.. Tell me.. How are you?? Is yn alright??

Jungkook- ya.. Yn is alright and everything is alright.. I just called you bcz yn went to school today, she had basketball practice.. 

Yn’s mom shouted- she went to school?? Why did she?? Didn’t the doctor ask her to rest?? This girl.. She never listens to anyone. 

Jungkook- no aunty.. She is fine now.. And you know she likes playing so much, if she didn’t go today she wouldn’t be able to play in the finals..