120. I Will Grab You By Your Hair And Drag you To The Woods 🔞

Jungkook whispered- do you really want to do this??

Yn giggled- yes.. 

Jungkook gasped- in front of everyone??

Yn now started laughing- yes… 

Jungkook whispered- okay.. 

He kissed her lips softly.. Not knowing if she actually meant what she said.. It has been two days since they had the talk with hugo and ava, and from that time yn is trying to be comfortable with the things she thought she isn’t comfortable in.. 

One of the big among them is being intimate with jungkook in public.. She was clinging to Jungkook in front of others, although nobody noticed it. As it is way too normal for couples to do.. And now she wants to make out on an open road.. 

Jungkook was a little confused about her thoughts.. He was not sure if yn was forcing herself or not.. But yn bit his lower lips, while pulling him closer by his hair.. He can control himself quite well, he always did, but he doesn’t want to, if she doesn’t want.. They are married for fuck’s sake.. 

He pulled her even closer, pressing her entire body against his, and pushing his tongue in her mouth, yn did the same, but with a moan… she played with Jungkook's tongue, and continued moaning with each strike Jungkook was making.. 

She was turning him on way too much.. Jungkook’s hands went down from her waist to her butt.. And he grabbed them… and pressed her against his groin.. Yn squeaked with the sudden touch.. Jungkook left her lips, letting her say if she doesn't want him to do that.. 

She was breathing heavily.. And when she opened her eyes, her eyes were red, pupils dilated, lips parted.. 

Jungkook- tell me to stop.. 

Yn didn’t say anything.. 

Jungkook spoke in a demanding tone- this is your time.. Tell me to stop.. If you don’t then don’t blame me later.. 

Yn bite her lower lips- what will you do???

Jungkook smirked- i will grab you by your hair, drag you to the woods, i will fuck you hard.. 

Yn blushed a little- what if anyone sees?? 

Jungkook- i fucking don’t care.. If they are not seeing any part of your body which isn’t appropriate.. I don’t care if they see me fucking you.. You are mine, and i wanna fuck you in front of everyone.. 

Yn looked at his eyes with her hazy eyes full of desire.. And then she looked down his lips, which had piercings in it… he looked fucking hot, and she wants to bite his lips.. 

Jungkook smirked knowing what she was thinking about.. They were still in the same position as before.. Jungkook squished her ass, which made her look at his eyes again…

Jungkook- ask me to stop now baby.. Otherwise be prepared to be pounded.. 

Yn blushed- i would like that.. 

Jungkook was shocked.. With wide open eyes and lips a little parted.

Jungkook- what?? 

Yn bit her lower lips- i would like to feel whatever you do to me.. In public.. 

Her beautiful face, with her lips plump bcz he just bit those a few moments ago.. Her hair open and flowy… a little red tone on her skin, due to cold… the innocence with her face mixed with lust.. And foremost her desire to let him do whatever he wants to do with her.. Such a contrast.. It was too much turning him on..

Jungkook whispered- fuck.. Come with me.. 

He held her wrist and nearly started dragging her, by the big strides he was taking, she had to nearly run to keep up..