111. Granting Wishes

The flight was great.. Although the morning before leaving was tough.. As Jungkook was packing hurriedly.. I asked him so many times to pack beforehand but he didn’t and was packing everything really fast.. How could he ever do that..

So I had to help him pack everything.. And after all these we thankfully packed everything.. But my panicky brain couldn’t calm until I made a list of things that he took in his bag.. Trying to remember if we forgot anything at all..

So I made a list of things I packed in his bag on the flight, and made sure that he took everything I calmed down.. But I couldn't sleep.. And  it would be a 13 hour flight, and I have a lot of time to do a lot of stuff.. And Jungkook was all about watching movies in the flight, so he brought movies for himself.. 

But I can't just watch movies for 13 hours straight.. I can’t sit through and do nothing but just watch.. Also as my father in law is rich, he moved first class tickets, so there was some space that we both got away from each other.. So it would be alright for him to watch movies, while i do my work.. 

I saw him ordering some drinks or something and I did all the stuff I needed to do.. 

I had my tab, and I brought my keypad with it.. I did some reading on the books that I have to read to write an analysis about, and then I started typing my analysis.. And I did that for a long time.. I wrote 3 analyses.. Although I have to rewrite them and refine them.. I have to make sure they are good enough.. But writing the first draft is very important.. 

You know as they say, “ you can’t correct a blank page”.. So i was quite proud of myself.. And also i did some research on business studies.. I can study journalism as dad permitted me, but I am still thinking about business, and if I want to study it or not.. 

Although I haven't told anyone about it yet, I think that I can take journalism and take extra business classes, either in college or maybe do a course outside…

But my plan for now is to get as much knowledge as possible in this year before college.. So I am thinking about joining some course on business this year.. So I did my research and made notes of stuff.. 

I would have continued doing my work, if jungkook didn’t stop me, saying that i need to eat something and relax a little, bcz it is our honeymoon.. And all i could say is that - “this is my way of relaxing”...

And as a response he said- “i forgot i married a workaholic.. But baby you need to eat.. Eat and then do whatever you want to do..”

I ate, and talked with him a little about what I worked on, and sent my analysis to him.. As he asked me to, I don't think he likes reading analysis of books and my proof of it, but he thinks that it is his way of showing appreciation to my work, and me.. 

When we reached the country, it was 8.30 in the evening.. And I was already feeling pretty tired, as the time is dawn in korea.. Time difference sucks.. So I was just yawning constantly.. But thankfully everything was preplanned, so we hopped on the car that came to pick us up, and went to the hotel.. And as soon as we reached the hotel, Jungkook had to do some check in things, but i took a 2 min shower, and fell asleep.. I am sure I didn't even realise when he came to the room, and when he slept.. 

***

I opened my eyes, and it was bright outside..  I looked beside me and Jungkook was fast asleep.. He looked tired and peaceful.. So I decided that it would be better to let him sleep a little more.. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed my clothes.. It looked really good outside, the morning was sunny and the weather was nice.. I really wanted to go for a run and now that he is sleeping and I am free, I can just go on a run…