4. Think About Your Family

When she came back to her mom, they were talking... yn came and sat beside her... Jungkook came 1 min after while wearing his t-shirt...

Mrs jeon- jungkook you came..meet yn...

Jungkook- we already met mom...

Mrs jeon- when??

Jungkook- she came to my room...

Mrs jeon smiled- oh okay...

After that, they had some talk and it was time for dinner... Mr jeon also came home for dinner...

They all had dinner together... After the dinner yn went to the guest room where they were staying.. But yn's mom was talking to Mr and Mrs jeon..

Yn got freshen up and was going to sleep but at that time yn's mom came..

Yn's mom- are you going to sleep??

Yn- yes mom..

Yn's mom- I need to talk to you..

Yn- something serious???

Yn's mom- no darling.. It is about you and us and our future.. We have decided about it a long time ago and it is time for you to know about it...

Yn- what is it??

Yn's mom- when your father died, our company was in big problem.. All the clients were leaving us and we had huge loans everywhere, I myself couldn't repay them, so our house got sold.. But even after this, the problems didn't stop.. Some companies were trying to take our company and even were doing illegal operations... At that time uncle jeon helped us a lot.. He helped us save ourselves and our company..It was not possible for me alone.. That time we made a deal of joining our businesses together so he will take our company and pay debts and make a profit, while he will also provide us for daily expenses until you are grown up.. When you grow up, you and jungkook to be married and be the owner of both of our companies.. I had no other option other than to accept this offer..he is a kind man.. We stayed in hiding for so long as if your father's enemies knew where we are then they can kill us.. But now it is time my dear.. You are grown up.. You need to marry jungkook and reclaim our company.. We can't stay in hiding any longer, it is going out of control..

Yn was shocked and speechless.. She didn't understand what her mom was telling her.. Does she need to marry jungkook?? She doesn't even know him.. She is just 16 years old.. How can she marry him?? Enemies?? Retaking the company?? What was happening??

Yn's mom- did you understand my dear??

Yn- yes mom.. But....

Yn mom- no but yn.. I know you are very young now, but think about your father, this was his own creation you have to do this.. You have to take care of his dreams... and jungkook is a nice guy.. He will love you...

Yn- does he agree??

Yn's mom- yes yn.. He knew from the beginning.. He grew up thinking about you as his wife.. He is ready..

Yn was more shocked.. Everybody knew other than her..

Yn- then why didn't you tell me, mom??

Yn's mom- bcz I didn't want to pressurise you in that young age about marriage.. But now that you are grown.. You have to do it.. Plzz yn.. For me for your father..

A tear rolled down from yn's mom's cheeks.. Yn looked at her.. What a miserable life she lived.. Lost her husband at a young age.. Taking care of a young daughter while hiding from enemies.. Taking care of the company matters..

I have to do it.. Thought yn..

Yn- I am ready mom...

Yn's mom hugged her...