65. Future, Dreams And Punishment

Yn showered and got dressed for the night.. Knowing that it is useless to try to talk to Jungkook, she went to the study to prepare for school tomorrow.. She had to do basketball practice.. And although there wouldn't be classes happening there, she wanted to make sure to bring some books from the library which were needed for her studies.. And she packed everything in and also wrote books down to bring.. After everything was done, it was 9.30 pm at night.. And yn came out and saw jungkook still in his suit on the couch, playing video games.. 

This is not jungkook.. Yn thought.. He is definitely pissed otherwise, he wouldn’t sit like this for hours.. But one thing yn knew for sure, that if somebody doesn’t want to talk or make things better, no matter how much you try to do it, it will never result in peace, they will victimise themselves and make you feel bad for even trying to solve things.. 

It was a no win game.. Yn didn’t heard her in laws coming back home.. Also what is happening downstairs isn’t audible from their room.. So yn went downstairs, And while opening the door and getting out of the room, she noticed jungkook saw her with a side eye.. But she didn’t give any attention to him.. Going downstairs she saw some maid working in the kitchen.. 

Yn- did mom and dad come back??

Maid 1- yes.. They came back a while ago.. 

Yn nodded her head… it was okay if they came back and didn’t come to her to talk, that means they are not angry.. She really thought Mr Jeon would be really angry.. He spends all his time in business, he barely stays at home or relaxes, whenever she sees him is either at the breakfast table or never.. Most of the time he didn’t even come in time for dinner.. And she knew Mr Jeon is really passionate about his work.. And for god’s sake he had a plan of action for the party, it clearly depicts how important it was for him to make this a success.. That boy john blew everything up.. Yn didn’t want to remember him again.. But the words spoken by him came to her… “you don’t deserve to be here”.. She knew that.. She didn’t want to be here, she never wanted to be the daughter in law of some rich businessman.. She just wanted to be a nice journalist, who travels the world for work, sees making things, in her free time plays games and has some fun, and enjoys life.. She never wanted to be rich, still she doesn’t.. 

And she isn’t mad about Mr Jeon wanting to take care of the company, rather she respects him for doing so.. But he wasn’t the reason for her getting married, she had her motivation, this was her father’s company too.. And no matter what anyone says, the thing that her father created only belongs to her, and she was determined to get it back.. 

Although Mr Jeon took care of it pretty well, she was sure her father would want the owner to be his daughter.. And no matter what she thinks and feels about this lifestyle or business world, she has to get it back, no matter what anybody thinks of her.. 

She sat on the dining table.. Sighing heavily..

Yn- can you give me some ramyeon?? I am really hungry.. 

The maid nodded and asked her to wait for a little bit.. She took out her phone, the best thing to do while waiting is not thinking, as thinking makes everything more complex, but rather trying to do something else.. She opened her chatbox, and saw Julie pinged her that she wanted to hear everything about the party.. Yn replied to her as okay but she wasn’t sure if she could tell her everything or not.. 

Also her maths teacher had messaged her to meet him at school tomorrow.. She wasn’t very good at maths, but she was good enough.. She didn’t like science, not because it was tough or something, but because she wanted to be a journalist, and to her there is no need for a journalist to know science.. And he only focused on literature and writing aspects of the english…