113. Pervert

Jungkook although didn't wanted to but he had to go out as yn wanted.. They stayed in Amsterdam, and as they traveled so much the day before, jungkook just wanted to take a rest, while yn nearly forced him to go out with her...

Jungkook didn't wanted to say no to her, as it was their honeymoon and yn will always remember these days with fond memories, and he really wanted to make it special...

Jungkook- no boxing, eating only junkfood and sleeping.. That is what i thought while coming here.. And now i have to roam around with you..

Yn blushed- i gave you what you wanted, and it is now my turn to get what i want..

Jungkook tried his best to hide the faint blush in his face..

Jungkook- we need to go and talk with the tour people, with whom we will go out tomorrow...

Yn- where??

Jungkook sighed- where were you when i told you all the plans i made?? You were nodding your head rapidly..

Yn- i knew whatever you will do or plan would be the best.. And i was excited to just come here, and not interested in the details..

Jungkook sighed again- i booked a 4-day tour to the countryside.. So that we could see the real nature and how the people in country live..

Yn smiled brightly- that would be great... so that means we will leave tomorrow??

Jungkook- ya tomorrow morning.. And so i need to talk and confirm the plans with them...

Yn- what happens with the hotel we are staying in now??

Jungkook- i booked it accordingly.. We have 1 day here and then several days after coming back from there... and also dad will manage if anything happens.. No worries..

Yn- wow.. It is so great.. I am always so excited to go out and do things in nature... and with you, it would be perfect..

Jungkook cupped her cheeks and rubbed his thumb against her skin, while looking directly at her eyes..

Jungkook- i want these days to be the best days of our lives.. And i would try my best to make it like that....

Yn chuckled- you have already did.. I loved what you did in the morning..

Jungkook blushed a little- you did??

Yn- ya.. Thank you..

Jungkook chuckled- wow... even thank you.. That means i need to do that more.... Do you wanna go back to our hotel now?? I can talk to them on phone..

Yn punched jungkook's chest- no.. lets go.. I am hungry, and i want to see the university where you wanted to study...

Jungkook smiled- ya.. Let's go.. I want to eat a burger..

Yn- no... you should eat dutch food when you come here..

Jungkook chuckled- baby.. We would have a lot of time to eat only dutch food.. From tomorrow you wouldn't have any choice either..

Yn gasped- you didn't packed rameyon with you??

Jungkook smirked- think of a smart man that i am, i did..

Yn sighed- ohh thank god.. How did i forget it.??

Jungkook sighed- i know from experience.. We always have to bring rameyon everywhere.. So i always do.. And when we are finished we can go to any korean store and buy some more..

Yn smiled- let's eat burger then..

The hotel was nice and small.. It was so cute, and cozy with a lot of people eating and chatting, yn liked it and so was jungkook..