Chapter 17

Jungkook and his family had already arrived at the wedding venue, yn’s mom and other guests were also there.. Yn and Julie came a little late, as they were clicking unlimited amounts of photos anywhere possible.. The cameraman looked exhausted with their enthusiasm… 

Yn went to the dressing room which was prepared for the bride to get ready and looked at herself if she was looking alright.. Yn’s mom came there and told them to stay in the room until the wedding starts, and then first Julie will come out and then yn..

They stayed there.. Julie was clicking a lot of pictures of yn in her mobile..

Yn- julie… it will start in a few minutes, i am nervous..

Julie- don’t be.. Enjoy the moment.. You are never gonna get married again..

Yn- i am trying my best to do that, but i have to see jungkook in front of me makes me nervous..

Julie- it is called Love my darling.. I am sure he is nervous too..

Yn- you think that???

Julie- definitely.. You took so many pictures on the way, so we arrived late, but if we had come earlier, I could have seen him… 

Yn- don’t blame me.. You told me to enjoy…

Julie- yahhh.. Enjoy and enjoy… 

A woman came into the room- ma'am it was time, and she asked Julie to come out first.. She stood up and looked at herself, took the ring for Jungkook that was in her custody, and went out of the room.. The woman stayed with yn and told her when to come out, and which music will be playing and all.. Yn looked at herself one last time in the mirror, breathed deeply and came out of the room…

It was an open wedding, in a beautiful garden, back of which was beautiful woods.. The altar was made with wood giving it a rusty look, there was standing the priest and the groom and his best man.. Jungkook’s back was visible to yn, but she made herself not stare at him, and walked calmly towards the altar, she saw julie standing there, smiling at her, all the camera people also filmed her from every angle.. She also saw her mom wiping her tears and other people were mostly unknown.. She only knew Jungkook's parents and her mom in this big crowd.. 

Jungkook turned back and when he looked at yn, his heart stopped beating for a moment, he froze.. The girl she thought about from childhood, all the time, going to be her wife and he loved her from the very beginning was walking the aisle towards him as a bride.. He couldn’t even figure out how many times he saw this in his dreams and in his imagination, but this was beautiful, heavenly, none of the previous dreams or imaginations was even close to her beauty.. She looked like a princess, like an angel who was walking toward him..

He couldn’t believe what he did to get a wife like her.. 

Jungkook is not a very emotional person from outside, he doesn’t cry easily and cannot show his emotions easily, but this time he couldn’t hold his tears from falling.. 

Finally yn came to the altar and stood in front of jungkook.. Jungkook wiped the tears formed in his eyes with his handkerchief, and moved a little close to yn.. 

He opened the veil that was covering yn’s face, and said- you look beautiful..

Yn- thanks.. You too…

The priest started the wedding and they spoke the vows to each other, and then exchanged the rings… 

Finally the priest said- hereby I pronounce you husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride now…