100. This Is Illegal

It was the principal's room, but there were so many teachers present that it kinda looked too crowded.. The principal asked both of us to sit down in the chairs in front of her..

Principal- i heard everything that happened.. And I even saw everything on the CCTV.. so what do you guys want to say about this??

Yn- mam.. We are really sorry..

Jungkook- no.. we are not..

Yn- what are you doing jungkook??
Jungkook- what?? Why should I be sorry?? Shouldn't I fight back when someone is saying something really bad about my wife??

The principal was shocked.. She didn't expect to hear this.. Although she definitely heard about Jungkook's announcement in the public, she may have expected something else here..

Principal- what do you mean by your wife??

Jungkook- she is my wife.. That is what I mean about it..

Principal- I heard that you announced this in front of everyone, and I thought you are just a boy in love, who thinks he may marry his girlfriend one day..

Jungkoook chuckled- you guessed right.. That was me a year ago.. But now she is mine, and I didn't makeup anything..

Principal looked at me with curious doubtful eyes..

Principal- is it true yn??

Yn nodded- yes..

Principal- as much i know, you are still not legally old enough to get married.. Am I missing something??

Yn- maam.. Can you give me a minute?? I can explain everything to you..

Principal- you have time yn.. And I would really like to know the full story.. And not any lies.. Bcz this could be a big thing.. A boy coming and claiming an underaged girl as his wife.. This could be severely illegal..

Yn sighed- maam.. This is a long story..

Principal- tell me the short one..

Yn- in front of everyone??

Principal- seems that your husband announced your relationship in front of everyone..

Yn- but mam this consists of family secrets..

The principal nodded in agreement.. And asked everyone to leave the room.. Until there was only the principal, my class teacher and both of us left..

***

I told the story to her as shortly as i could.. It wasn't possible to reduce it more in size..

Principal sighed- I understand everything yn.. And I understand all your reasons, and all of them are valid, but what he did today was not a good thing.. We could have punished those boys and girls, but beating them down, made you two seem wrong in this situation..

Jungkook sighed, hearing her.. And I looked at him, he was so frustrated, and tired..

Principal- also telling everyone about your marriage wasn't a good idea either.. I could have only suspended you for a week, and you would be good to go, if the announcement wouldn't have happened.. I am pretty sure with the injury those two boys got, they are going to tell their parents, and they can definitely go to the police..

Yn- what?? Police??

Principal- he is an adult now, but you are not..

The world broke in my head... what will happen and how things will go in our future all these thoughts came to my mind..

Principal- you are in great difficulty..

Jungkook chuckled- no we are not..

I looked up at him, and found him smiling. The principal and my class teacher were shocked too.. He got so relaxed and calm, and making his posture better, he sat straight in the chair smiling.. How can he do that?? Where did all his worries???