Chapter 42

Jungkook was shocked.. He didn’t expected that answer from yn..

Jungkook- wh-what??

Yn- i think i saw him.. 

Jungkook- bu-but.. 

Yn- i know it isn’t possible.. He died a long time ago.. But I suddenly had the feeling that I saw him..

There were tears in her eyes.. 

Jungkook- baby calm down.. Let's talk.. Tell me exactly what you saw??

Yn- i was on the bus, and there was a fight outside, and so many people were there, and i looked and i saw a person looking exactly like my father…

Jungkook- maybe it was your imagination..

Yn- no.. it can’t be.. I never have any memory of him, when I got older, I couldn't remember a single thing about him.. Just when i see his pictures, i know he is my dad.. But no memories is there.. I can’t imagine..

Jungkook- but baby.. Listen.. You don’t have to have memories to remember your own dad.. You saw someone, and the memory that was in your brain forgotten came up.. Things happen like that..

Yn- i guess sooo..

Jungkook- and anyways, there are more than one person in this world who look exactly the same.

Yn didn’t know that.. And she looked at Jungkook scrunching her nose..

Jungkook- yehh.. They are called doppelgangers..

Yn- do you believe in this??

Jungkook- i guess so.. I mean you don’t have to believe it as it is a fact.. But I have never seen one with my own eyes..

Yn sighed, put her arms around Jungkook's shoulder, bent down a little to put her chin on his shoulder, and stayed like that..

Yn- i think that may be the case.. But it was so real.. I felt it was my dad.. I felt he was there..

Jungkook just rubbed her back.. 

After dinner yn was just making notes to write in the review paper for one of the books.. She decided not to think more about her father's incident.. And nowadays Jungkook was too busy with his work, as he is working really hard to get into the college in paris.. He also said yn to do some extra curriculum for her admission in the college, but she still has one year to prepare for that.. She was now very busy with her already really tough syllabus.. Nights were like this most of the days between yn and jungkook.. Yn always studies at night, as she is very busy in the daytime, she doesn’t even get enough sleep nowadays.. Once she fell asleep in the art class which was scheduled after lunch break.. The teacher made her wake up, she felt really embarrassed, as this has never happened to her before.. The teacher was also understanding because all of them knew yn was a very serious student, and would not fall asleep normally.. But the thing that yn couldn’t say to anyone is that she is tired nowadays.. Her tough schedule and rehearsal and studies and preparation for college.. And also her house is far away from her school, which takes time to travel.. And after all this, Jungkook wants her nearly everyday.. She also wants him.. The romance of the newly wed couple is something else, so she didn’t ever stop him, nor did she want to stop him.. She enjoyed being with him every time.. 

But she was tired, not getting enough sleep.. She knew if she said this to jungkook than he will definitely not force her to have sex everyday.. But she didn’t want that.. And she maybe likes to deny it but she wanted him.. So the only thing yn was looking for was the summer break, and that will make her have more time everyday, to sleep and rest.. She didn’t want to study more, rather she wanted to sleep.. It was not normal for her.. 

Jungkook was working non-stop and yn saw it was already 3 am in the morning.. Normally yn stays up with him, until he goes to bed, she stays with him, but she felt really tired, and wanted to sleep.. But she knew Jungkook was very focused.. She didn’t want to bother him or disturb him.. 

Thinking all this she decided to study until he studies, and she again emerged herself in studies.. She was in flow, and Jungkook was also in flow mode.. They didn’t even realise when the time passed, when yn finally completed making notes for the whole book, she checked the time and it was 5 am in the morning, and jungkook was still working.. He didn’t even look a little tired.. 

Yn- jungkookahhhh….

Jungkook didn’t even look at her..

Jungkook- what??

Yn- it is 5 am in the morning..

Jungkook was shocked.. And he moved his head to see the clock..

Jungkook- what?? When?? You didn’t sleep at all baby..

Yn- i was waiting for you.. You know I never go to bed without you..

Jungkook felt really guilty..

Jungkook- baby i am really sorry.. I just forgot that it is so late.. I was working on this paper, and the model that I am making, so I just forgot that it is that late.. 

Yn made a sad pout, and she was really tired.. But she somehow was not feeling that tired, how she felt at night.. 

Jungkook stood up from the chair and went to yn..

Jungkook- baby.. Sleep for 1 hour.. You have school too.. Goo.. 

Yn- you are not coming..

Jungkook- it is already morning..

Yn- i stayed awake bcz i wanted to go to bed with you, but you are not coming..??

Jungkook chuckled- okay.. I am coming.. Just let me save the project.. You go.. 

Yn went to bed and put the duvet on her body and within seconds she fell asleep, when Jungkook came he only saw her sleeping deeply.. Jungkook set the alarm and made it repeat mode until they wake up.. Finally he also fell asleep beside her..