Chapter 44

The call came.. Mr jeon picked it up and put it on a loudspeaker.

Kidnapper- we have your daughter in law jeon.. If you want her back, then come and meet us at the place we tell you.. 

Mr jeon- but what do you want??

Kidnapper- nothing.. Just you.. 

Mr jeon- do you have any issues with me??

Kidnapper- don’t try to act stupid.. You married your son with yn to take over her father’s company, which rightfully belongs to our master.. And you are using your son to expand your business.. If you don’t want her to die, then come and meet us.. 

Mr jeon- tell me where to go…

Kidnapper- we are messaging you the number..

They cut the call.. Jungkook was really angry.. What they said, they will kill yn.. Fuck.. you son of bitches can’t even touch my yn.. I will kill you all..

The police decided to make a plan with Mr Jeon before taking any action.. Mr Jeon sat down on the couch and started discussing the plan.. 

The final decision was Mr Jeon should go alone, and make yn free and when he gathers information about their head, as normal kidnappers will not have any interest in yn and they are definitely hired by someone, police will take a planned mission and take over them..

Jungkook- i want to go with you..

Mr jeon- no.. you are too young..

Jungkook- I am coming..

Mr jeon- you cannot do anything..

Jungkook- she is my wife..

Mr jeon- if they caught you, or anything, the situation will become worse..

Police- it's okay.. He can come with us.. They will not know about him..

Mr Jeon finally agreed..

It was a dark room, and yn still couldn’t see anything.. She just heard some voices, which were whispering in the far distance.. She tried to move her hands and legs, but they were tightly taped, which were aching badly.. 

Yn in mind- why will anybody kidnap me?? I haven’t done anything to anyone.. Do they want money?? I just want to go home.. I want to go to jungkook.. Jungkook where are you.. Plz take me with you.. Plzz. I am scared.. 

Suddenly the sound of men talking got louder..

Kidnappers came and turned on the lights of the room, yn at first wasn’t able to open her eyes, as it was too bright after long darkness.. But when she opened her eyes.. She looked at those people.. There were 3 men.. All covered their faces with masks.. 

Kidnapper 1- hey girl.. They are coming for you..

Kidnapper 2 just looked at her- you poor girl, you are only caught on family and business problems.. You will be released soon.. We don't want you.. We want your father in law..

Yn’s heart sank.. Why dad?? The first thing that came to her mind.. 

Kidnapper 1- he used you for the property, and look at you, thinking you are living happily as his daughter in law.. He didn’t even think about his own son.. 

Yn knew they were all wrong.. Dad saved their family.. Their business from falling down in the hands of other rivals.. Yn didn’t want anyone to face consequences for her.. She didn’t want Mr Jeon to hand himself to save her.. 

She tried moving, and forcing her limbs to come out of the tapes.. The two kidnappers laughed.. 

Kidnapper 3- why you two are talking this much with this girl.. Let's go.. We have to make the preparations to hand over the important things to the boss.. 

Yn couldn’t even feel her limbs anymore.. She was tired, and with all this crying she drifted off to sleep.. 

Yn opened her eyes when she heard many gun fires.. The noise was deafening.. A lot of people were running around her.. She didn’t know what was happening.. And a man in jeans came and removed her hands and legs from tapes, and she herself removed her mouth tpe..

Yn- where is jungkook??

The first thing came out of her mouth..

Man- he is safe.. Come with me..

Yn- who are you??

She didn’t wanted to go with him..

He pulled out something from his pocket, and showed his id- police..

Yn nodded her head and started moving with him.. While running, she was going opposite to where gun fires were happening.. When running the police held her hand so that she didn’t fall on the ground as she was really weak from all those ties.. 

Yn was panting heavily- where is dad??

Police- he is on the spot..

Yn- what?? And we are leaving him??

Police- no.. there are more than 50 policemen present there.. They can handle the situation.. And our first priority is to save you..

Yn’s tears started rolling down again..

But she heard a noise… She looked up and saw Jungkook running towards her..

Jungkook ran towards yn when he saw her coming with the police.. He wanted to go with the police, but they didn’t want to risk anyone’s life anymore.. So they left him, in the police van, with some extra cops.. Jungkook ran towards her, and hugged her tightly.. 

Yn buried her head in this chest, and started crying loudly.. Tears started dropping down from his eyes.. 

Jungkook- are you okay?? Are you alright?? You aren’t hurt.. Are you?? 

He started looking her up and down, to see if she was hurt anywhere or bleeding anywhere.. He saw her bruised hands and legs, which were tied so tightly that they left red marks on her limbs.. Her eyes were teary.. 

Yn- i am sorry jungkook.. 

Jungkook- why?? 

Yn- dad is there because of me.. I am really sorry.. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt for me..

Jungkook- shhh.. Calm down.. 

Yn hugged him, Jungkook started rubbing his hand on her back and looked at the police officer..

Jungkook- thank you.. 

Police- it's my duty.. You two go there, and stay in the van.. I am going to manage the rest of the work..

Jungkook nodded and took yn to the van.. Yn sat there.. Jungkook gave her some water to drink and to wash her face.. She was so tired, and scared.. That her tears didn’t stopped falling.. Jungkook gave her his handkerchief.. 

Yn- why did you agree to dad going there??

Jungkook- it's alright.. He will be okay..

Yn- there are gunshots..

Jungkook- yn.. We have plans.. The police are moving with a concrete plan.. And the officer is my dad’s friend.. So don’t worry.. 

Yn rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder..

Jungkook- relax baby.. 

He continuously rubbed her head and back.. But suddenly a lot of noise of screaming was heard near them which was something they were not expecting..

Author's note
Hey guys...
Why do you think they kidnapped yn??