88. I Want My Morning Kiss

Jungkook was totally out of it.. He was just leaning on her more and more, as he couldn’t even sit properly… and kwan being drunk himself, and expressing his love for julie, both of them were busy making out.. It was really tough for yn.. But she can’t hold him anymore… 

Yn- eun.. Can you please help me to take him to the room??

Eun drank really less, and he was not that drunk, as he was talking normally.. And it was better for yn to take eun as she didn’t wanted to disturb julie and kwan… 

with the help of eun yn somehow placed jungkook in the bed… and she quickly went out the see julie..

Yn- julie.. Are you fine here with him?? I mean can i go to jungkook?? He is really out of it..

Julie- ya..  I am fine.. Good night..

Yn entered the room, and saw jungkook is asking for her to eun and eun is somehow holding him in the bed..

Jungkook- where is she?? Did she leave me?? Eun.. find her.. Where is my baby?? I wanna hug her.. Plz..

Yn quickly went to him.. And jungkook sat up in the bed and hugged her.. His head was buried in her chest..

Jungkook said with teary eyes- where were you??? I was scared,. Don’t leave me.. Plz… love me.. 

Yn cupped his cheeks- here.. I am here jungkookahh.. Look at me.. Here i am.. With you.. Why are you crying?? Don’t cry.. Lets go to bed.. Let eun help you.. Okay??

Jungkook- no no.. stay with me.. Plz don’t leave me.. I did something wrong.. Plz yn.. You are my everything.. Plz.. baby.. I don’t wanna sleep.. What if you leave me alone when I am sleeping??

Seeing him teary, tears started forming in her eyes too.. She patted his head, and rubbed his shoulders to comfort him.. But he was really scared.. Finally seeing no option yn asked eun to go… as jungkook wasn’t showing any sign of taking any help from him..

When he left yn sat on jungkook’s lap to be face to face with him.. Although he didn’t have perfect balance, but kept her balance herself.. 

Looking at his eyes yn spoke- what is it baby?? Why are you so bothered?? 

A tear dropped his eyes.. And his face was red, along with his eyes..

Jungkook- i am sorry ynie.. It was just that I was naive, and a small kid, a boy… I am one year older than you, but it doesn’t change anything.. I made mistakes.. And plz don’t leave me..

Yn again tried comforting him..

Yn- what are you talking about?? Why would I leave you??

Jungkook sniffed his runny nose..

Jungkook- i heard you speaking with your mom, that i have all the life experience and you don’t so you regret the marriage.. And you don’t like that you have to stay with me forever… plz baby.. Don’t leave me.. Am I that bad?? 

Yn’s heart was aching.. He heard her… and how much he would have hurt hearing these things.. 

Yn- i will never leave you… see i am here..

Jungkook again buried his face on her chest…

Jungkook- am i that bad?? Am i that unlikable?? I know i slept with other girls, but believe me i don’t even remember their names.. But still it was my fault.. But you, you are my everything.. I loved you before.. But now with each passing day i love you more and more.. And i can’t live without you.. 

Yn caressed his hair, and rubbed his back to soothe him..

Jungkook- my heart.. It really aches.. It does.. I feel pain for you.. It is just somehow I am connected to you.. And i can’t let anyone else touch that part of me anymore.. That is only for you.. Last night you were crying… bcz you felt i will leave you.. You felt i will give up on us, but how can you think so?? You only know this much about me??