139. Change Of Heart

Kwan got in the house, without Jungkook asking him to get in.. yn was shocked.. Kwan smiled at her, followed by him Eun and Julie..

Kwan- hey guys.. See what we brought??

Julie chuckled- fried chicken..

Yn's face lit up.. She went there and hugged julie, and they were off to their own world.. While jungkook went to the bedroom to put on a shirt.. Although he can stay shirtless, but it isn;t fare to stay half naked when your friends are here..

Kwan- yn.. You look so thin.. Isn't jungkook feeding you well??

Yn chuckled- most of the time, i have cook dinner.. He is so busy..

Eun sighed- ya.. Jungkook is so busy now a days..

Kwan- he is a mature family man now..

All of them started laughing hearing kwan speak.. Julie came out with a tired smile in his face...

Jungkook- aish kwan.. Stop joking..

Kwan- why?? You forgot joking and enjoying, doesn't mean that i would forget too..

Jungkook smiled- i didn't.. I am just busy... come.. Sit..

All of them sat in the couch... yn took the chicken from kwan and went to microwave to hit it up.. Jungkook was all laughing and talking about college with both of them..

And when brought it back , all of them started eating it..

Julie sighed- what are you guys doing??
Yn- what???

Julie- i shouldn't say this, as jungkook is older than me, but..

Jungkook chuckled- look.. Atleast someone respects me...

Yn rolled her eyes- don't care about him and say..

Julie- you guys are overworking yourselves... and anyone who knows you will say that...

Jungkook chuckled- we don't have a option. We have to do this...

Kwan- but guys this is not sustainable.. What if anyone of you got sick??

Jungkook- nothing will happen bro.. Chill.. We are used to working hard...

Yn was suddenly serious- ya.. Jungkook doesn't even gets to sleep properly..

Eun- you guys.. I will not say that this is not sustainable, but you should take more time to relax and sleep.. Bcz it will definitely wear you off...

Yn nodded in agreement, while jungkook was shocked...

Jungkook- are you tired???

Yn- no.. but i think you are..

Jungkook put the chicken down and drank some soda before talking...

Jungkook- look guys.. I will not say that i am not tired or i am not overworking, or i don't want to sleep, but this is the labour of love.. And i feel nothing grows out of nothing.. We need to work hard to make this work.. Things between us.. To work properly....

Yn- but...

Jungkook- like babies... parents have to spend endless sleepless nights to take care of the baby.. And it is not enjoyable.. But people do it, and when the period is over they look back and miss the time...

Yn smiled unknowingly..

jungkook- we need to do this.. And believe me, if i am tired i am going to sleep.. I never overdo myself,.. But yn does, and she is sitting here and taking about resting...

Julie giggled- i know yn.. She studies for the whole night without any reason.. She doesn't need a reason to stay awake and work.. But nowa dasys she is even cooking..