79. He Is Better Than Me

Somehow yn bought several dresses to wear for the weekend.. And one among those was a short black dres.. She was thankful that after searching her entire suitcase, she at least could find something worth wearing to what is called a party.. Although she wasn’t sure which kind of party this was.. As she had never been to a midnight party and that also on a beach.. 

Jungkook was already ready and scrolling in his phone while sitting on the bed, and with a little makeup yn got ready.. She was feeling extremely nervous to go out without permission, and as she had never done anything like this, she was scared to hell about being scolded.. But she was making herself understand that Jungkook is an adult now and he is taking her there, so if anybody comes to know about them going there, they would scold Jungkook, not her.. And she was trying to feel relaxed thinking like this.. 

Jungkook- how long it will take you?? Kwan is messaging me continuously.. 

Yn- i am done.. 

She turned around and did a twirl and smiled at him, waiting for his response… Jungkook sat there looking at her… 

Yn- what?? 

Jungkook- what??

Yn- say it.. 

Jungkook- say what??

Yn- how am i looking?? 

Yn said while being frustrated with him..

Jungkook chuckled- so sexy.. You really look so good all the time baby.. 

Jungkook took his wallet and yn’s phone, and started walking out of the room… 

Yn- do i need to take a purse???

Jungkook- no need.. I am with you.. 

Yn was happy hearing that.. To be honest she didn’t have much money left anyway.. All of her pocket money was gone to buy Jungkook's gift, and arrange the surprise she gave him before.. Thinking about that night, a light blush came to her face.. 

Jungkook whispered- hushhh.. Don’t even make a noise.. Nobody should hear us.. 

Yn- why are we doing this?? We will get seriously scolded if we are caught.. 

Jungkook- you wanted to go,.. Didn’t you?? 

Yn- ya.. Bcz everybody is going, and this is your birthday.. 

Jungkook- ya.. So calm down..

Yn- aishh.. I am so scared… 

Jungkook turned around and looked her in the eyes.. His face was serious but calm.. And his eyes were looking directly at hers.. 

Jungkook- even if i told them i am going now to a party, they will not stop me.. I am an adult now.. Remember??

Yn nodded.. Jungkook cupped her cheek with his right hand, and made her look up more at him…

Jungkook- and they will not like you going there, because you are still a small kid… and small kids shouldn’t go out at night, let alone to these parties.. 

Yn’s face was heating up.. Why is he talking like this to her.. She is not a small kid.. She is a woman, ya she is not an adult yet, but she is his wife.. And she is quite mature.. At Least she herself thought that.. 

Jungkook caressed her lower lips with his thumb.. 

Jungkook- but you are my small kid.. All mine…. And I am taking you there, nobody can stop me.. Even if everyone in the house knows that, they can’t stop me from taking my wife anywhere I go.. They can’t.. You are mine.. I own you.. And only a person can stop me, or force me away from you…