66. I Don't Wanna Leave

Yn got ready for school and jungkook was still sleeping.. Yn didn't have to wear the school dress today.. She directly wore her basketball outfit… And she was all ready to go, but she didn’t want to leave before waking Jungkook up.. She sat in the bed beside him.. And pat his back.. He was still fully dressed.. It was first time when they had sex while being completely dressed up.. Well yn wasn’t dressed up, but jungkook was.. And he still wa sleeping in those clothes.. He even had his socks on.. Yn sighed heavily.. 

Yn- jungkook, wake up.. I need to leave.. 

Jungkook didn’t even budge.. He continued sleeping.. And yn knew after living with him for these many days, that waking jungkook up is one of the toughest job in this world.. But she still tried her best to wake him up.. 

After 5 mins of calling and patting, he moved.. Yn knew he slept late at night.. So when Jungkook opened his eyes a little, she pecked his cheeks..

Yn- i am leaving you don’t have to wake up now.. I was just trying to tell you goodbye.. 

Breathing heavily, Jungkook sat up.. And he looked around the room, trying to figure out where he was.. He also looked at his clothes, and scrunched his nose.. He then spoke in a deep grumpy voice.. 

Jungkook- are you leaving?? This early??

Yn- it is already 8 am in the morning.. And I have to go.. I have a full day of practice.. 

Jungkook- you had breakfast??

Yn- i am going to have some.. Downstairs.. 

Jungkook- i am hungry too.. I hadn't had dinner..

Yn felt sad that she had dinner without him last night.. But he was being stupid, so didn’t have any other option.. 

Yn- you can change and then eat.. 

Jungkook- i don’t need to change.. I will eat with you, then I will change,..

Yn- okay let's go.. 

Yn tried to stand up from the bed, when Jungkook pulled her back, and she directly fell on her back on his lap.. 

Jungkook- first give me my kiss.. 

Yn- you didn’t brush your teeth.. 

Jungkook- i am your husband.. I don’t need to brush to kiss you..

Yn- but i don’t want to…

Jungkook- why?? 

Yn- bcz i am angry… 

Jungkook- why??

Yn- bcz of what you did last night.. 

Jungkook tried remembering.. 

Jungkook- which one?? I mean before you fell asleep or after you fell asleep??

Yn blushed hard.. 

Jungkook- tell me..

Yn- before.. 

Jungkook- i already explained that to you… and i am sorry.. I am a man.. I can’t stay calm if any unknown person dances with my wife.. I don’t allow it.. 

Yn- you don’t allow it?? Who are you to allow??
Jungkook- your husband.. Your guardian… 

Yn- and after??

Jungkook- i was angry.. Really angry, and I didn't know what to do with it.. I wanted to fuck you.. And I really wanted to make you understand that you did something wrong.. 

He stayed silent for a little bit.. 

Jungkook- apart from being your husband, i am older than you.. Can’t I teach you something or get angry at you..??

Yn- you can.. But you were really hard on me.. 

Jungkook scrunched his nose while smiling..

Jungkook- does it still hurt??

Yn- a little.. 

Jungkook- great.. Now the whole day you will remember me… 

Yn punched his chest lightly.. 

Jungkook- now please give me my kiss…

Yn was still lying flat on his lap.. He cupped his cheeks and pulled him down to her face.. She kissed him softly.. And he replied.. It was a short soft kiss, and as parted, yn sat up straight, and went to stand straight, when Jungkook pulled her back again, this time she was flat on the bed, and he was hovering above her.. 

Yn- what happened?? 

Jungkook didn’t reply, rather started kissing her neck and then chest, nibbling and licking her body.. He squished her boobs, and she started feeling tingles deep inside her lower stomach… 

Yn- what are you doing?? 

Jungkook- i don’t know.. I just wanna do it.. 

Yn- i don’t have time for this now.. Please.. 

Hearing her say please, Jungkook backed off from her.. she lay still in the bed panting heavily.. To maintain distance, Jungkook got up from the bed, but his eyes were still fixed on yn.. Yn stayed like that for sometime.. And then she finally stood up… fixing her clothes.. She looked at the watch.. It was already 8:10 am.. She needed to go.. Maybe she can grab a sandwich from the kitchen.. 

But her body didn’t.. She wanted to stay with him.. But she had to go.. She picked her bag up on her shoulder, and went out of the bedroom.. Jungkook put both of his palms on his face, trying to calm himself.. But the sound of the door opening didn’t come.. 

It was tough for yn to leave the room leaving jungkook behind.. Although she knew she should leave, otherwise she would be late, but she cannot resist.. And from all the things that happened to her in her short life, she knew better that if you want something then you should do it, otherwise you will always regret.. So yn dropped her bag, on the at the door, and returned back to him even before opening the door.. She came running and hugged Jungkook suddenly.. Jungkook wasn’t expecting that.. He really was thinking that yn already left… 

Jungkook- what happened??

He asked while patting her head.. 

Yn- i don’t wanna go.. 

Jungkook- why??

Yn- let's finish the thing you started, then i will leave.. 

Jungkook smiled.. 

Jungkook- are you sure?? Won’t you be late?? 

Yn- i will be late.. But I don't care.. I wanna stay with you right now.. 

Jung pulled away from the hug.. 

Jungkook- who made you this bold?? 

Yn- you.. 

Author's note
Yesterday you guys were really happy with the long chapter and guess what today i have a short chapter for you...
I am really tired and busy.. So tiring long chapters everyday is a little tough for me.. But i am trying...
Atleast i am posting everyday...
Take care...