77. Celebration

When we went inside the house, I was in Jungkook's arms... He was carrying me... I was tried but i felt so much loved at the moment of time... I felt happy... I was so immersed in him that I didn't notice Julie and Kwan in our living room talking with each other.. I actually noticed when kwan spoke to jungkook..

Kwan- bro... You two should shower... You two are all wet and very sandy.. 

Jungkook smiled- we are going to... 

Kwan sighed- aish.  These guys..  They are too touchy and in love... Sometimes it gets to me... 

Julie chuckled hearing him... I knew that Julie liked Kwan but she was all giggling in front of him... But I don't have any energy for that right now... I am too busy with my own sweetheart... 

Jungkook put me down in the shower... I stayed there and looked at him.. He turned the shower on and stood in front of me... He looked very dreamy, very loving... Although I was all dirty and wet, with him my inside felt warm... 

Jungkook smiled- what is it yniie???  Why are you so happy??

Yn- I love you.. 

Jungkook chuckled- I love you too... 

He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips softly... 

The evening was a busy evening... Mom and dad wanted to celebrate Jungkook's birthday at home.. So we had to stay awake until midnight.. So we can celebrate and cut the cake... 

I was having some chips in the living room while watching something on the tv, when kwan came and sat beside me... He was looking at me weirdly... 

Yn- what?? 

Kwan leaned in and whispered in my ear... 

Kwan- there is a party tonight on the beach... All kids will be there... You do think there is any chance we can go there???/

Yn- what?? Do you wanna go???

Kwan- I do.. Eun too and Julie too.. I think jungkook would also like it.. 

Yn- but parents want to celebrate his birthday at midnight... 

Kwan- ya.. We can go after that...

I was shocked... He is talking about going to a party of unknown people after.midnight... 

Yn- parents wouldn't ever allow that....

Kwan sighed- but I am talking about not asking parents and going by yourself... 

Omg.. What is he talking about... Lying at home and going out for a late night party... And even he is saying that to me.. I have never done it.. And i don't think i would want to do that...  I am such a boring person... 

Yn- jungkook wants to go?? 

Kwan- i didn't tell him yet... But I think he would say yes... 

Yn- look.. We can't ask adults about this, but if you want to go then you have to wait till midnight.. And when the celebration is over you have to sneak out... 

Kwan was smiling...

Kwan- we are adults too you know... Me and eun.. And Jungkook would be too after midnight.. 

I sighed... It must be good to be an adult.. It would feel good to go out and party and have fun.. No one to give any answer to... I think it would be cool... But i think this isn't for me.. I am not that kind of a party person.. I would rather stay at home and be pampered by my parents than going out and drinking... So I just nodded in reply to him...

Everyone was gathered in my mom's room to prepare for everything before surprising Jungkook at midnight... Although they said it was a surprise, Jungkook knew what was going to happen. It was not that much of a surprise in my eyes.. But it was worth it...