133. First Day

Next day we invited friends to our house.. It was necessary… bcz Jungkook asked me if we could have friends in the house every weekend.. Bcz we would be busy the rest of the week.. And the option is to either go out or to have friends in the house.. Although we can go out, this time having friends is the chosen option..

We ordered pizza and some chicken for us to eat.. The evening was nice and cosy.. And we fell asleep quickly, bcz both of us had to wake up early.. Jungkook has college plus work, and i have work, so i need to finish my school homework in the morning, and also my father in law who is my new boss is pushing me to finish the business course quickly.. I don’t know what he has in mind, but apparently he has some awesome courses for me to take.. So I have to do that.. 

The morning to really quick, until after breakfast jungkook came and kissed me well.. He hurried through the morning of getting dressed up and breakfast.. But he took his sweet time kissing… his lips didn’t leave my lips for 10 mins at least.. His hands roamed all over my body, making me crave his touch more.. He places a soft peck on my cheek, making me giggle…

Jungkook sighed- aishh… this is my girl.. This giggling beautiful girl.. I can do anything to see you smile.. I just want to take your smiling face with me for the whole day.. So that whenever I feel tired, I can get energy from it.. 

He made blushing really hard by saying all this…

Yn- call me.. 

Jungkook nuzzled his nose on my cheeks- i would baby.. Take care, okay?? 

Yn- yup..

Jungkook- don’t try to cook anything.. We have left over pizza and chicken, so eat those for lunch.. And if you don’t want to, then make a sandwich, but don’t cook.. 

Yn chuckled- why?? You know I am learning to cook..

Jungkook- no.. I don't want your hands to get burnt… and you don’t need to cook.. I am here for that.. If you want to, then you can cook while I am at home.. Okay??

He made me smile..

Yn- i will not cook.. Now happy??
Jungkook- yes..

Yn- now go.. Otherwise you would be late..

Jungkook sighed- aishh.. I don’t want to… but I have to.. 

Yn giggled- go.. Finish college and work quickly, and come back home early…

Jungkook- you too.. Don’t listen to my dad.. He is weird and a workaholic.. You are my baby girl, so don’t work too hard.. Take it easy.. Okay??

Yn giggled- ya.. Now bye..

I pushed him away from my body.. I didn’t want to, but I had to, otherwise he would be seriously late..

***

Author pov

Yn entered the office, gathering all her courage. She went to her father in law’s room, and knocked on the door before getting in…

Mr jeon- ya.. Come in..

Yn- sir… I am joining today…

Mr jeon smiled- ya… yn.. You know everything you have to do.. So go meet your direct supervisor, and you know nobody should know who you are.. And meet me before going back..

Yn silently went to her supervisor.. A bald headed man, with a big belly, sat at the desk and was typing something in his laptop.. Yn stood in front of him…

Yn- excuse me..

Man- yes??

Yn- I am Jeon YN… I am joining today as an intern…