87. Truth Or Dare

I never saw drunk jungkook.. and I didn’t know what he would be like.. but I think today this unseen part of him will also be seen.. as he was drinking glass after glass everytime kwan poured it, neat… he didn’t behave differently though.. he was talking and behaving normally..

The bottle first faced to Julie, and obviously she chose truth.. yn knew everything, atleast things that one friend should know about her.. so she decided not to ask question, and kwan was also not asking.. so jungkook asked her a question…

Jungkook- do you like anyone?? If yes then whom??

Julie’s face got pale- umm.. I would answer one question, not two…

Jungkook- okay.. give the answer to the first one..

Julie- ya.. I like someone…

Yn started smiling seeing Kwan's face heating up…

The next turn was Eun's.. and he chose to dare..

Yn- I want you to give your phone to kwan, and let him dm anyone he wants in your instagram, pretending to be you..

Eun- what?? Why kwan?? Why not you?? You do that.. I don’t have any problem.. but this kwan..

Kwan- bro.. give me your phone right now..

Kwan took his phone, and opening the profile of Eun's crush he sent a message- “I wanna meet.. Do you wanna have a cup of coffee with me??”

Eun facepalmed himself- why?? Why?? Why do you want to kill me???

Kwan- I am helping you.. just go and meet her, and everything will be alright..

Eun- if she accepts then..

Kwan- she will..

The next turn was yn’s.. and she took the truth.. she looked at jungkook and smiled, jungkook just nodded..

Kwan- I wanna ask you a question…

Yn- ya…

Kwan- I am asking you, bcz Jungkook will not give an answer to this.. so you should give a proper answer..

Yn blushed- what are you going to ask?? I am nervous…

Kwan- which kind of fetish does jungkook has??

Jungkook screamed- aishhh.. yn.. don’t.. kwan.. you son of a bitch.. why are you asking this??

Kwan laughed- bcz I want to know, what are you doing at home all the time, not even seeing us..

Yn giggled hearing them..

Julie- I want to know tooo..

Eun- me too.. 

Jungkook- ahhh… my private life.. it will not be private anymore..

Yn- I have to give them the answer..

Jungkook sighed in defeat- go ahead…

Yn- he like to dominate.. hardcore…

Yn started giggling after saying this.. and all rest of them were laughing too.. while jungkook buried his face in yn’s lap.. trying to hide his embarrassment..

And the next turn was of kwan…

Yn- truth or dare..

Kwan- dare…

Yn- why?? Take truth..

Kwan- nope.. never..

Yn looked at jungkook for some idea.. as she was planning to do something of Julie and kwan together.. but she thought she would ask some question, but now saying that he would do a dare.. she was out of ideas..