110. I Still Feel The Flutter

The night was quite good.. But I can't help but feel a little jealous of Julie and kwan.. They were looking so cute together, and they didn't have any burden or relationships and responsibilities in their life.. So when the dinner was done, and we were coming back home, all I could think of was why we don’t have that spark that they have.. What is wrong between us.. 

Jungkook didn’t say anything thinking maybe i was tired. Also that he was driving, he had to focus, and he also didn’t have any drinks, for two reasons firstly that he had to drive back home and we have to go tomorrow, and a hangover wouldn’t be a good thing to have… 

Coming back home I showered quickly, and got into bed, as we need to sleep as much as possible bcz tomorrow we have to wake up early, and I know that I have to make sure that I packed everything.. 

When I got into bed, Jungkook was in the shower, so no matter how much i try i can’t stop but feel sad about us.. I love him to the infinity and more, but somehow he being my husband, I don't have a choice.. Maybe he feels the same way.. 

I opened the phone and checked the photos we clicked today for dinner.. All of us are looking great in the photo.. But there is nothing I can do about these things, so I better go to bed.. And sleep.. So I put my phone and his phone in charge and closed my eyes to try sleeping.. 

Within minutes Jungkook came out of the shower and got into bed.. My eyes were already closed, but I wasn't asleep yet..

Jungkook- i know you are not sleeping.. So you can open your eyes…

Yn- i am sleeping..

Jungkook chuckled- so are you talking in your sleep??

I didn’t reply to anything.. Rather I prefer to stay silent.. 

Jungkook- can you tell me what is bothering you?? I noticed it from the beginning.. In the dinner you were off, and silent, and not talking much.. What is it baby???
Yn spoke with closed eyes- nothing.. 

Jungkook came close, and pulled me into a hug, and burying his head in my neck he breathed in my scent.. Giving my sme kisses on my cheeks..

Jungkook- you can tell me baby.. I am here.. Remember we are a team.. We can talk about things you feel…

Tears started dropping from my still closed eyes.. Jungkook felt it in his neck and cheeks, and moved away a little to have a better view… 

Jungkook- what is it??? Why are you crying??
He wiped my tears with his thumb..

I opened my eyes finally…. And all I can see is concern in his eyes.. I am sure he didn’t expected me to cry..

Yn- it is just.. Just nothing..

Jungkook- so you want me to believe that you are crying for nothing?? If that is even possible…

Yn spoke sobbing- yes.. I am hormonal..

Jungkook- no you are not.. Just say it.. 

Yn- i don’t know.. It feels so wrong to say it..

Jungkook sighed- it is about julie and kwan.. Isn’t it??

I nodded in response.. 

Jungkook- what is it?? Tell me.. Plz..

Yn- it is just that.. They are so in love.. They look like they are in love.. They are laughing so much.. And seating so close to each other.. And all that stuff..

Jungkook sighed- and they were  kissing, and touching each other.. All these things?? Kwan is complimenting her all the time, and she is being all shy and blushy about that???