Chapter 36

Jungkook was doing his boxing practice when yn entered the house.. 

Yn- mom sent pudding for you.. I put that in the fridge downstairs.. Go eat now…

Jungkook- why are you so late??

Yn- i am not late.. This is a normal time for me to come home.. You know.. It is just far from my school so it took 30 mins more.. Go eat and I will shower.. 

Yn entered the washroom even before letting Jungkook speak another word.. She was really tired, but she needed a warm bath as she needed to study and make plans for the exams and clg.. Yn showered and changed into her pyjamas, and came out, did her skincare and dried her hair.. She went directly downstairs for dinner.. Jungkook was sitting on the couch with his dad and watching some sports and discussing it.. Yn went to the kitchen to mrs jeon..

Yn- mom.. I will prepare the table..

Mrs jeon- yes.. These are the things..

Yn prepared the table.. She placed all the dishes, spoons and bowls.. She brought the glasses and napkins and prepared everything.. The food was also ready so Mrs Jeon brought the food to the table..

Mrs jeon- dinner is ready.. Come and eat..

They all sat down at the dinner table and started eating.. Mr Jeon asked yn and jungkook about their days and how school went.. After the dinner was finished, yn offered to help with dishes, but Mrs Jeon asked her to go and rest.. Jungkook was watching sports with his father, but when he saw yn going to the room, he followed, which made his father smile at him.. Jungkook felt embarrassed but still went to the room.. 

Yn took out all the notes that she made of the things she needed to complete and started looking at them, when Jungkook bag hugged her..

Jungkook put his head in the crook of her neck, and breathed heavily, which made yn moan..

Yn- ummm…. What are you doing??

Jungkook- i missed you..

Yn- how was your school..?? 

Jungkook- good.. How was yours??

Yn- jungkookahhh.. I need your help..

She turned to face him… 

Yn- i have a lot of things to complete and i made a list of the things.. And you are going to help me with those.. And you promised me you will help me with science.. And i also need your help in choosing college and the curriculum I have to do to get selected.. 

She spoke in a single breath, and panted after completing everything…

Jungkook- yah yah.. I will help you baby.. Just relax.. (he smiled)

Holding Jungkook's hand yn went and sat on the couch with her legs crossed.. She made him see the list of the things that she needs to do.. There were assignments for each of the subjects, and projects, and some presentations that she needs to do.. And she even needs to complete the syllabus of the subjects first and then revise.. 

Jungkook- you have a lot of stuff to do.. 

Yn- i even forgot to write about my basketball match… what will happen to me?? She made a sad pout..

Jungkook couldn’t stop but chuckle at her cute pout.. She went close to him and hugged him, placing her head on his chest.. 

Yn- only you can save me now.. But first I have to ask you something.. 

Jungkook- hmm.. Ask..

Yn- you know I want to become a journalist.. And travel the world.. But I don't know what college to get into and what I should study?/