86. I Feel Betrayed

Yn was only there standing helping him to cook.. most of the stuff was done by jungkook.. he made her stand in front of the stove, and he was measuring everything and mixing.. and yn only had to stir it.. and she was happy about it.. both of them were so much focused on the cooking, they didn’t even realised, when mrs jeon came and check on them, and even kwan came and took some cans of soda..

Jungkook was checking youtube for the new recipe, while yn was doing exactly what she was asked to do.. that is a commendable partnership.. when both of the main course and starter was done, it was time to bake cake.. and jungkook collected all the ingredients that they would need to prepare it.. and he was measuring them and putting them in a big bowl.. and yn was mixing it.. and when he was done, it was only left with mixing it..

Jungkook- mix it, so that it doesn’t have any bubble left in it..

Yn was focused, and although her hands were hurting from continuously mixing, she still continued her work, and continued  mixing it.. jungkook’s work was done.. they just need to put the cake in the oven, and then it will bake.. and in the meantime, they can make the frosting..

So jungkook decided to relax and have fun.. and obviously he can as the object of fun in front of him, yn.. he went behind her and back hugged her..

Yn said while panting- what are you doing??

Jungkook- comforting you..

Yn- which kind of comforting is this??

Junkook- that kind, where you are working so I am showing that “continue hardwork, I am with you”…

Yn started giggling..

Yn’s mom was passing through the area, when she heard yn giggling and jungkook telling her many jokes.. so she decided to peek inside the kitchen and see what they were actually doing.. Although it shouldn’t matter to her, she was very curious, as cooking is a very weird thing for her..

When she saw that jungkook was back hugging her, and yn was mixing the cake, she couldn’t hold her smile.. and somehow inside her mind, she felt a little relief that she made the right decision for her kid.. and although nobody knows what she was going through, it was really important to protect yn.. to ensure her safety.. and giving her to jungkook wasn’t easy.. as yn is young and getting married is tough, and also she was scared that jungkook was young and he couldn’t take care of her..

But seeing them happy and together made her a little calm… suddenly jungkook started kissing her nape, and yn gasped..

Yn- I am cooking.. you shouldn’t disturb me…

Jungkook- I am not.. I am just doing my job.. you continue your job…

Yn- what kind of job you are doing??

Jungkook- loving you…

Yn- wow…

Jungkook- don’t forget that you begged me in the morning.. to touch you..

Yn- aishh.. I didn’t… I just used my methods to make you horny..

Jungkook- aren’t you being so sassy now a days?? “my methods”…

He mocked her..

Yn- ya.. I have my methods.. and I used those.. that worked… you know right..

Jungkook chuckled- ya.. it did.. but now my turn..

Yn- aishh… stop it..

Jungkook was going to her neck giving her pepper kisses, and his hands which were wrapped around her waist were now going up towards her boobs..