54. Destroy Me 🔞

When we reached the 1st floor Jungkook went to open the door but i stopped him.. He turned back at me.. 

Jungkook- what?

Yn- you know i wanted to do this.. Everything.. Although it may seem a little cringe. . as naturally boys do this for girls.. But I don't know what to do for boys.. 

I said while being embarrassed.. Jungkook smiled hearing me.. 

Jungkook- yn.. Can we go in?? I am really waiting to see what you did.. 

I nodded and he opened the door.. And as soon as he saw the decor he beamed happily.. 

Jungkook- wow.. You did all this yourself? 

Yn- ya.. 

Jungkook- wow.. 

I must say it looked beautiful.. I decorated the room with several flower bouquets and I placed many balloons around it.. And candles and flower petals.. Everything looked really good.. 

I went and sat on the couch while opening the tub of ice cream.. 

Jungkook- baby.. When you decorate rooms like this, you don't sit and eat ice cream.. You do stuff.. That is the rule..

Yn- who made the  rule?? 

Jungkook- i don't know.. But everyone knows that this is the rule.. 

Yn- I need to talk to you.. Come sit with me.. 

He came and sat beside me.. I took a spoonful of ice cream and put it in his mouth.. 

Yn- you know jungkookie.. I want you.. I really do.. I was really scared of marriage and men..  Bcz i didn't had any man in my life.. My father was just like a dream.. I don't remember him enough to make him human, he feels like an ideal which I follow.. 

Jungkook looked at me intently. .

Yn- so when you came into my life i was extremely attracted to you, but i was scared.. You touched me and gave me pleasure but I was not sure.. I didn't want to let my guard down.. What if you also leave me?? 

Jungkook- but.. Baby..

Yn- ya.. I know.. I faced the fear when i was kidnapped.. You know what I know now that I can't control what happens to me or who stays or who leaves but I want to make every moment with you count.. Bcz i will miss this a lot when you will be gone for college.. 

Jungkook- yn.. 

I didn't let him finish and hugged him.. He hugged me back.. His body hard against mine.. His chest, his arms, his shoulders, his back whenever I touch it is hard.. 

Yn- you made me yours a long time ago.. But now I want to give myself to you.. I want to have you too.. 

Jungkook- me too baby.. 

Yn- you know when i was away from you.. My body was craving for you.. For your touch.. It feels like i am burning.. And I can't control it.. I can't stop it.. 

Jungkook- you don't have to..

Yn- jungkookie.. Please touch me.. Like the way nobody ever touched anyone... Please mark me as yours.. Destroy me in your love.. Plzz.. 

He looked directly in my eyes..  He held my neck in his right hand, choking me slightly..

Jungkook- ohhh.. Man.. Don't say like that.. You look fucking hot like that.. 

Yn- plzz.. Destroy me.. 

Jungkook pulled me in and kissed me hungrily.. And I can feel his passion.. The way he was biting my lips, the way he was holding my waist with the strongest grip ever.. I know I am going to have a mark on that place the next day.. But I love it.. I want it.. I want to have all his strength used on me.. I wanna be weak and destroyed by him.. I want him to use me.. 

My pussy was twitching.. It was the touch of its daddy.. She knows the touch.. She started salivating herself for daddy.. And i pressed my thighs together.. He bit my lower lip harshly with his teeth and it made me gasp.. But i like it.. He pulled away.. I miss his lips on mine, so i open my eyes to see him and my heart stopped.. He was there so close to me, centimetres apart from me, choking me, looking at me with desire in his eyes.. I burn under his gaze, and i can’t keep my eyes open to him… only his gaze makes me close my eyes.. When I closed my eyes, Jungkook jerked me closer to him, and now he whispered against my lips, his lips millimetres away from me, teasing me breathing in my sensitive skin.. His voice is deep and croaky.. 

Jungkook- I like you.. I like you like this.. With me, just with me, mine.. 

He kissed me again, and passion was getting louder and louder.. He pulled me on his lap by holding my waist.. Now that I am straddling him with both legs on both sides of his thighs, I am a little higher than him, and took the chance, and put my fingers in his hair, pulling him in more.. 

His right hand travelled down from my neck to my left boob, and he gave it a hard squeeze.. My pussy twitched again.. I know my nipples are way hard and he can feel those through the dress.. He did the same process with the other boob.. And I want more.. And without me saying it, he gave me what i wanted, he slid his hand inside and touched my bare boobs… circling my nipple, and the tip of his index rubbing my nipple’s head softly.. I can’t breathe, I part away from him.. This is sensory overload.. I need to focus on one thing at a time… so I looked down, where his hand was playing with my buds.. And the mere image of him teasing me made my juices flow like crazy.. And I can't shut down the moaning.. I don’t want to.. 

Yn- ahhh… jungkooahhhh… 

He tugged the head of the nipple with his thumb and index.. Suddenly he stripped down my left sleeve, giving him a full view of my used soft boob with its hard bud.. The air is way too cold for my just exposed skin, but his hand is warm, nearly hot.. I looked at his face, and just like me, he is looking at my boob to my face repeatedly.. And when he locked his eyes with mine, he pulled me in and just took my sensitive bud in his mouth.. And a sudden wetness, and warmth with strong sucking and circling tongue, was all I felt.. It was so good that I felt like melting.. And I fear I may fall down, as all my body feels light and like jello.. I held the head of the couch for balance… while I was going crazy with him torturing my leftie, so he started playing with my right one with his left hand.. 

Ohhh god.. Only I know if anybody touches the inner part of my thighs now, all they can feel is wetness.. I know I am oozing with juices, and I know it is dripping down to his pants, and he definitely has noticed it.. I just tried to stay straight while he plays, messages and sucks my boobs.. Suddenly he started nibbling my right nipple, leaving my left one alone.. I look at the left one, red, puffy, way too erect, and full of his saliva… the white part of the boob is red with his strong grip.. 

When sucking the right one, he rubbed his fingers to the left one.. His fingers felt harsh and rough against my used bud… but he continued, and I let him continue… with each passing moment his sucking became harder and harder.. I cry for him to stop… 

Yn- jungkookaahh.. Plz.. stop.. 

He didn’t listen to me.. And i know i don’t want him to listen to me.. I really don’t… he continued sucking and kneading my tender breasts… with each and every minute passing i am becoming weaker and weaker.. And at this stage i can’t even sit properly.. I tried to sit straight again but steadying myself with the head of the couch, and while shifting i felt it.. He was hard, under me.. I felt a very big and strong boner on him.. It rubbed against the wet inner parts on me, and i couldn’t control anymore.. I burst into pleasure.. All my body shivering, against him, juices leaking out from my legs, making his pants and the couch wet.. It went on.. I couldn’t control.. I couldn’t stop it.. I was on roll, shivering for minutes, while i only felt his strong grip against me, his face buried in my neck, and the warm thick liquid dripping through my legs…