Chapter 22

Yn was sleeping peacefully, when her sleep got disrupted by a hand around her waist.. She moved a little as she slept alone, and she is not used to someone moving around her.. She turned and saw it was jungkook..

Yn rubbed her eyes from sleep and asked- what is the time now??

Jungkook- 3 am..

Yn- you were playing this late??

Jungkook- no i stopped 15 mins ago, then showered..

Yn- big difference…

Jungkook- you’re really tired..

Yn didn’t say anything in reply, but unknowingly she snuggled her head on Jungkook's neck.. Jungkook smelled her hair and smiled.. 

Jungkook- my baby is tired…

Hearing these words from him yn realised what she did.. She gave chance to him, rather she herself came close to him.. She couldn’t even move now, otherwise he will know.. She just stayed there like that..

Jungkook caressed her hair..  Yn felt calm with him.. It didn’t feel odd being so close with him.. She was feeling sleepy again..

Yn in a sleepy voice- i am sleepy.. 

Jungkook was in a nice and loving mood but when she said those words, direct to his ears, like whispering, he couldn’t control… with her sleepy voice and hot breath on his ear turned him on.. He tried his best to stay in control, but he couldn’t, rather he didn’t want to stay in control..

Yn was lying on Jungkook's left hand and his right hand was caressing her hair.. He suddenly moved his face to see yn’s face, an he made yn to look up at him by holding her face in his right hand.. 

Yn’s eyes were closed, partly because she was sleepy and also because she was nervous of him..

Jungkook looked at her for sometime.. He looked at her close eyes, her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips.. He wanted her.. He wanted to kiss her badly, make her his.. He waited for this day for a long time.. But he decided to make her comfortable first, then do anything, but why is she like this, why is she making him turn on like this… he continued looking at her lips and he couldn’t control.. He licked his own lips several times, like an animal licks before eating its food… he tried so hard, but he couldn't control..

He smashed his lips on hers.. He stayed still for sometime, and made sure he went slow..

He moved his lips, sucking her lips once at a time.. Yn was nervous, but she couldn’t express to anyone but herself that she wanted him.. She wanted him very close, so close that there will be no difference between them.. 

In response she moved her lips too..