Chapter 16

It was the day.. Jungkook was excited from the night before, as he thought he couldn’t sleep even, but he was so exhausted that somehow he fell asleep.. It is naturally his habit.. He is a deep sleeper.. Also usually in the daytime, he is doing something or other so he gets very tired at night and it is easy to fall asleep.. 

He woke up to a knock on his door.. He was staying in the guest for a few days, as his room is being renovated for yn.. He somehow manage to open his eyes and shouted “I am awake” in reply.. But the knock didn’t stop.. He got so frustrated and had to stand up from the bed and went to open the door..

Jin- jungkookahh!!! Who sleeps this late on their wedding day??

Jungkook- hyung.. You are already here?? What is the time now??

Jin- it's 8.30 already…

Jungkook was shocked- really?? I am late.. Why anyone didn’t wake me up??

Jin- it’s okay.. You have plenty of time to get ready.. 

Both of them walked into his room and sat on the messed up bed…

Jin- it’s a shame.. We couldn’t celebrate your bachelor’s party.. 

Jungkook- hyung.. We already talked about this.. You were out of the country, you came for my wedding, that is enough for me.. 

Jin- and you can’t even drink.. 

Jungkook- that's also true..

Jin- how can you get married at this age, but can’t drink??

Jungkook- people are not gonna know about this marriage now.. It was necessary you know…

Jin- don’t behave like you are forced to marry.. You were dying from childhood to marry yn…

Jungkook started blushing very hard… 

Jin- jungkookahhh.. I am your big brother, I haven’t gotten married yet, but I have my ways with ladies.. Let me teach you some stuff to do with yn…

Jungkook mockingly- yehhh??? What’s it?? Tell me…

Jin- girls are soft and very shy, they are not like us.. You gotta be strong and stand beside her, and act like a man.. 

Saying this jin started to show his biceps… jungkook also started to look at his biceps.. 

Jungkook- I gotta do more pushups, to define my muscles more.. 

Jin- no no.. you don’t have to.. Just carry yn sometimes, that will work..

Both of them started laughing like crazy..

After having a chat for some time, jungkook freshened up and had his breakfast… then finally jin helped him to get into his tuxedo…

Jin- you look handsome..

Jungkook- yehhh…. I look good.. But my hair, it is just odd…

Jin- let me fix this.. 

Jin fixed his hair, while jungkook was standing still for a weirdly long amount of time..

Jungkook- what are you doing for this long??

Jin- you don’t know.. A man should do his hair nicely..

Jungkook laughed hearing his comment..

Later he looked in the mirror, and he was satisfied with how he looked.. He was ready to see yn..