Chapter 48

Yn went directly to shower while Jungkook laid down a little bit more.. It was a good morning for him, for both of them.. When yn came out of the shower, jungkook went in.. yn dressed casually, as she is going to stay at home today and spend some time with family.. She took Jungkook's clothes out for him.. She felt like doing it.. She never got the chance to take care of him as a wife, as she is continuously so busy all the time.. Then she knocked on the door of the bathroom..

Yn- jungkook i am going downstairs.. Your clothes are on the bed, you get dressed up and come down quickly.. 

Jungkook shouted- ok..

Yn went down when she saw Mr Jeon was on the couch reading the newspaper.. He was still in his pjs.. 

Yn- good morning dad.. 

Mr jeon- good morning.. How are you feeling??

Yn- fine.. And you??

Mr jeon- i am fine daughter.. All of us slept in today.. So a late breakfast..

Yn smiled and went to the kitchen, where moms were working.. 

Yn- do you need any help??

Mrs jeon- no.. you should sit down.. Not work.. How are you feeling now??

Yn- i am fine mom.. I was just tired yesterday.. 

Yn’s mom came to her.. And hugged her.. Yn hugged her back.. 

Yn’s mom- my kid.. You should take care of yourself.. I was so scared for you yesterday.. 

Yn- i am fine now mom.. 

Yn’s mom- thanks to jungkook.. I feel so relieved as he takes care of you so well.. I don’t know what would have happened if he wasn’t there… Where is he?? Didn’t he still wake up?

Yn- he is showering.. 

Yn’ mom- go and sit at the dining table.. Take some rest please.. I request you.. For your mother, plz take some rest..

Yn made a pot and sat on the dining table.. 

Yn- mom are you staying with us today??

Yn’s mom- no no.. I have work to do.. I have to go back home..

Yn- but mom.. Stay with us today only… plzz.. I am staying home now, so I would need someone to talk to..

Mrs jeon- yes.. Stay here for a few days.. Yn will feel good if you are here.. 

Jungkook came down to the dinning, and sat beside yn.. 

Jungkook- good morning

Yn- tell mom to stay with us for some days.. I am asking her to stay, but she is not listening..

Jungkook- why?? Aunty, stay here.. 

Yn’s mom- if you all are saying, then yes.. I will stay.. 

Yn- yeiii.. Finally.. We will have fun.. 

Yn’s mom- ok ok.. Now sit down everyone, breakfast is ready.. 

Yn and Jungkook were already at the dining table, mr jeon joined them, and mrs jeon and yn’s mom also joined them.. They served each other food.. And sat.. 

Mrs jeon- yn.. Eat well.. Doctor asked you to eat well.. And you slept well last night.. 

Yn- yes.. 

Jungkook smirked at her talking.. Yn got so embarrassed that she didn’t look up from her plate and only ate her food silently.. 

Mrs jeon- we were talking that in a few days yn has her annual program, and then jungkook’s birthday.. Why not after that, both of them go to some vacation together??