Chapter 18

It was time.. Jungkook’s heart was beating like crazy.. Yn looked so good in the white dress.. He came close to yn.. And whispered, “you are my wife now, i can kiss you as much as i want”.

Yn blushed really hard.. Jungkook cupped yn’s cheeks with both of his palms and pulled her closer.. He was really slow.. Yn could feel his breath on her lips. And then he kissed her.. First just a peck, where he made his lips stay on her for sometime, and then he sucked both her lips.. Although he kissed yn before but she still couldn’t focus, everyone was watching them, she was so self conscious, and heard everyone cheering when his lips first started and the cheer got louder as he started sucking her lips.. 

Jungkook although wanted more, soon stopped.. And smiled looking at the crowd.. Their parents were cheering, Jin was smiling proudly, and Julie was clapping like crazy.. Yn couldn’t even look up to the crowd.. She continued looking at the ground.. After a few seconds, jungkook hold her hand, and they started walking.. Yn finally gathered some courage to look up, and it was nothing, nobody was judging her or giving her looks.. They all smiled and congratulated them.. 

Jin and Julie also started walking together.. 

Julie- you saw the kiss??

Jin- yah.. Why??

Julie- wow.. It was soo good.. Like movies… woww…

Jin looked at her weird behaviour and thought- is she alright? She is yn’s friend and is very young so maybe that is why.. Ohh kids these days… 

Julie- why are you staring at me like that?

Jin- no no.. nothing…

Jungkook’s parents hugged the newlyweds and congratulated them.. Yn’s mom also hugged both of them…

Yn’s mom- jungkook, take care of yn.. You two are growing up really fast, yn is messy, but take care of her.. I know you will..

Jungkook- don’t worry aunty.. I will take care of her.. 

Everyone then went towards the party area.. As they entered the area, they sat in their seats, and the best man and bridesmaid also sat with them.. 

Julie- yn, the kiss was so good.. 

Yn- it looked alright??

Julie- it looked great…

Yn- I didn’t feel anything.. I was so nervous… I just let him do whatever he wants..

Julie- he did a nice job..

Yn- yeiiii.. We will see the videos together…

Julie- obvio…

Jungkook- what you two are talking about?

Yn- girl talk.. You won’t understand..

Jungkook- will this go on after getting married too??

Julie- jungkook, there are some things only meant to talk with your bestie..

Jungkook- yn, you never introduced your bestie to me…

Yn- am sorry.. Jungkook meet julie, my bestfriend… julie meet jungkook, my ahh-hh ahh…….

Jungkook- say it…

Yn- my husband…..

Jungkook proud face- yehhh… i am.. I did it… 

Yn in an embarrassed face- don’t make your first impression with julie this weird…

Julie- i know everything about you.. Yn told me..

Jungkook- did she?? What did she tell you about me??

Yn- nothing.. 

Jungkook- that i am handsome… and sexy… 

Yn- jungkookaahhhh.. Stopppp…

Julie started giggling…

Jin- you kids are weird… you are talking without me..

Jungkook- sorry hyung… meet my hyung kim seokjin…

Yn- nice to meet you oppa…

Julie- this man was looking at me weirdly..

Jungkook- what?? When??

Jin- i didn’t..

Julie- you did… when we were walking together..

Jungkook- did you hyung??

Jin- nope.. These little girls don’t know anything..

Jungkook and yn started laughing like crazy…

Soon it was time for clicking the pictures with guests..