104. In Sickness And In Health

When I woke up in the morning, Jungkook was sound asleep, and sitting on the bed, I felt my whole body was aching.. Definitely the result of the tiring day for the sports.. I decided to go downstairs and have some coffee...

When I came down in the kitchen mom was already there at the dining table drinking coffee.. I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee, and came and sat opposite her..

Yn- good morning..

Yn's mom- morning..

She was awfully silent, and inexpressive.. And I remembered all the things that happened last night, and it sank my heart..

Yn- mom.. I know you must be feeling awful, and bad.. And I know you think that we can't do this.. That both of us are kids and we can't handle this much hard work.. But I need you to listen to me, when I say that, we need this.. He definitely needs to move out.. And it is tough for me to stay away from him, you know that... jungkook would anyway work all the time..

Yn's mom- i know that girl.. I know that you can't stay away from him, and I don't have any problem with it.. I really don't.. And it is only normal for you guys to want privacy.. But the thing that we would always work is what makes me scared...

Yn- why??

Yn's mom- you are not normal.. You can't stay alone or move alone.. There are people who are behind you.. They already kidnapped you once, and you saw how scary it was.. And you staying alone makes both of us scared.. Jungkook may be an adult now, but he is still a kid, and what can he do to protect you??

Yn sighed- so.. This was your reason for not agreeing for us to move out?? And what is the reason for jungkook's mom??

??- same..

I turned around and saw Mrs Jeon standing there in the hall.. I didn't notice when she came here, and from when she was standing there..

Mrs jeon- you guys are not understanding.. Being a nobody is easy.. But being kid of known person, when there are bad guys wanting to hurt you is tough.. And you two living alone will not help it..

Yn- but this has already happened when i was living in your house?? Didn't it?? Didn't they capture me just from the front of my own childhood home??

Yn's mom nodded in response..

Yn- i know there is a risk to my life.. I already know there are people who want to hurt me, and they want a lot of things from you guys.. But me staying at home will not stop them.. They will anyway find a way to get to me.... This is just an excuse.. And I can't hide from them forever.. I have to face them at least some day..

Mrs jeon- but what about your life?? We struggled when we were young, and we made stuff happen to us, and did extra jobs, so that our future could be better.. Now that we have everything, why do you guys need to struggle too?? Why can't you guys enjoy things that we couldn't??
I couldn't stop smiling, seeing her so concerned..

Yn- mom.. I know you guys want good for us, and comfort for us.. But that is not the path of success.. I know you guys are here, and you reached this far, bcz you struggled.. You guys value what you have as you see the harsh reality, as what is out there.. And we have to do that one day anyhow..

Jungkook's mom started tearing up.. And I know she wants good for us, both of the moms want only good for us, and I can't stop but hug her...

Yn- this is just a few years.. Then Jungkook would graduate, and get a nice job, and I would join the company, and get a huge salary.. Then we can buy a proper big house, and host parties, and invite you guys, and have fun.. Also if we can't make it, and things are tough, then you guys are always here to help us.. Won't you??