128. New House, Moving In

The apartment was small.. But the area was really nice.. There was one bedroom and a living plus dining, open kitchen and bathroom.. That's it.. 

Jungkook knew this is what it is going to be in their situation if they didn’t want to take his father’s money, which both of them didn’t… 

Did he like the house?? It was okay.. 

Did he think it was too small?? Yes.. 

The dealer showed them the apartment and left them alone to decide… yn was looking around, and jungkook sat on a stool.. When he saw her not coming after, sometimes he called her..

Jungkook- yn.. Where are you??

Yn came to him smiling.. 

Jungkook sighed- then??

Yn smiled brightly- I love it.. 

Jungkook was shocked- what??

Yn chuckled- it is so cosy and beautiful.. 

Jungkook smiled a little seeing her so excited.. 

Jungkook- isn’t it too small??
Yn- yes.. That makes it perfect… look, we have big windows, and the neighbourhood is great, and the rooms are nice sized, it is great.. I love it.. I can decorate it just the way I want…

Jungkook chuckled- do you really love it??
Yn nodded.. 

Jungkook- or are you saying this bcz we don’t have more money??

Yn frowned- why would i??  I know we don’t have more money.. But this flat is great.. I really love it.. We should take it..

Jungkook- but it is the first we saw, shouldn’t we see more??

Yn sighed- we can.. But I like it..

Jungkook caressed her face- then we have some other houses to see today.. Lets see them all, then finalise okay?? 

Yn nodded happily and hugged him..

***
The whole day was tiring.. They saw 7 apartments.. Yn didn’t know there would be so many apartments for sale in a single day.. But Jungkook has to join his work soon, so they need to figure this thing out as soon as possible.. 

Jungkook sat on the bed after the shower, while yn was in the bed watching the videos of the houses they made.. 

Jungkook- so which one do you like??
Yn- you know the answer,..

Jungkook chuckled- the first one??

Yn- yes…

Jungkook sighed- then it is final.. 

Yn stopped him- which one you liked the most??
Jungkook- i like the house which my wife likes.. 

Yn pouted- jungkookahh?? Why?? You should say something too..

Jungkook- i would love any house in which you live with me.. 

It made yn blush.. Sometimes he is so impractical.. But yn really liked the house, and if Jungkook is okay with it, then they have to apply for it as soon as possible, so that they can get the house.. Jungkok called the dealer immediately, and asked for a meeting to finalise everything tomorrow.. 

***

For yn it was important that dad (mr. jeon) is present in the meeting.. So Jungkook asked him to come with them.. It is just something yn wanted to do.. He is still their guardian and she wanted him to be present in the meeting..

The meeting went well.. Yn was nearly silent.. At first Jungkook talked and then Mr Jeon, asked some questions which both of them didn’t understand.. But at last he approved of the house.. So it was a happy deal..