Chapter 13

The school was as usual, and when yn came back home, she changed her clothes and was looking at the assignments. As she has a lot of homework to do, which she has to do today, but she will have to do these after the shopping.. 

Yn’s mom- yn.. Come.. we gotta leave now..

Yn- coming mom.. 

Yn went and they left the house in the cab.. They entered the shop, where they had made an appointment previously, the shop owner and her mom had already talked about the fast alterations, as the wedding is in a few days..

Yn didn’t even think about the wedding dress before, only she thought about the prom dress previously.. But all those dresses were so beautiful that yn got confused.. And she couldn’t choose one..

Yn’s mom- its okay yn.. It is the most important decision of a girl's life.. Take time..

Shop owner- i will bring a dress from every kind of style.. Wear everything and decide which style you like that most.. 

Yn did as she was told and she chose the flowy style.. They brought more dresses like that to yn and she wore most of them and finally one dress she wore, which made her feel different.. It was perfect.. She went to show her mom and she had tears in her eyes bcz of this.. The dress got finalised.. Mostly no alterations were needed..

When yn came back home they had already had dinner in a restaurant and went to her room.. And started doing her homework.. 

Yn didn’t notice how late it was until her phone rang, it was jungkook..

Yn- hello…

Jungkook- I love you, baby…

Yn- what?? So suddenly??

Jungkook- what? As if you don’t know it already??

Yn- no i didn’t.. And you should propose to me, where is my ring??

Jungkook- everything is messed up.. I will give it to you later..

Yn- okay okay.. I have something to tell you..

Jungkook- what??

Yn- i went wedding dress shopping today..

Jungkook- i already know..

Yn- how??

Jungkook- our moms talk more than us.. She even has a picture of your dress, which she isn’t showing me bcz it is badluck.. And now I have to go to buy my suit tomorrow..

Yn- now it feels real.. That I am getting married..

Jungkook- ya.. It's real..

Yn- it's a different feeling.. I am scared…

Jungkook- why??

Yn- don’t know.. 

Jungkook- don’t worry. Everything will be alright… 

They talked till very late at night and yn fell asleep while talking..