Epilogue

hey guys.. so this is the end of the story of "YOU ARE MINE: teen marriage" for now.. i am pretty sure i would like to write a sequel to this.. 

you guys helped me in writing so much for so long.. 

there were so many days where i didn't wrote a single line, but you guys still patiently waited and left so many messages to me.. and only for your love i had to come back and write.. 

although i am not quite happy with this story as i should be, but i know that i am never happy enough with anything.. i always want it to be better.. 

but this perfectionism creates problems in our lives... bcz no matter what anyone says quantity over time creates quality.. 

so if i want to write perfect stories, then i would never be able to do that.. but if i decide to write 100 worst stories, then maybe my 100th novel would be a good one... 

so i would continue to write forever.. until somebody forces me to stop...

i hope you guys would like to read and go on many journeys with me.. 

so as i told you guys, i am going to write a bunch of short stories, which i am going to post under a book.. by the time you guys are reading this, i would already have posted my first story, and i would hope you guys would go and read it.. if you like it then you can continue reading, but if you don't then it is also fine... 

i hope all of you are healthy and happy and blessed...

LOVE YOU ALL...😍😍🥰🥰😘😘❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜