114. Love In The Public

The next day was really hurried… Although Jungkook wanted to go home early, he didn’t let yn sleep until late at night.. But thankfully yn has this habit of packing and doing things early.. So they didn’t have too many problems in the morning, other than she being extremely tired, and not being able to move fast.. 

Jungkook didn’t notice it in the morning, as he himself was sleepy, and had to get ready quickly and carry all the luggage he had to check out.. The car was there at the exact time.. And when yn got in the car followed by jungkook, she saw a couple, who smiled at them brightly, and yn replied to them..

Guide- good morning sir, maam.. If we are all ready then we can start our journey.. I am gerben and i will be your guide for the next few days.. I have arranged everything beforehand, so you won’t face any problems, and we are going to experience a lot of things.. 

As soon as the driver started the car, the man from the couple spoke to jungkook..

Man- hey… I am Hugo, and this is Ava, my wife..

He pointed to the woman next to him.. Jungkook shook his hand with a smile on his face..

Jungkook- i am jungkook and this is yn… 

Hugo- nice to meet you guys.. We are going to spend some days together.. 

Jungkook- yes.. It is better to make friends.. 

Hugo nodded.. And Ava smiled in return..

Ava- are you guys married?? I am sorry, but I can't help but notice your rings.. 

Jungkook smiled- yes we are…

Ava- great.. We are too.. This is our 2nd anniversary.. So we decided to go on a mini honeymoon.. 

Yn was feeling uncomfortable.. Not bcz she doesn’t like people, but rather what if they learn her real age, and question why she got married.. Jungkook turned to her and seeing her face, he understood what she was thinking.. 

He held her hand in his, and gave it a squeeze.. Which made yn look up and she only could see him smiling…

Jungkook- cheer up.. Enjoy the moments.. 

Yn nodded with a smile…she thought, “he is right.. I should enjoy these moments.. This is all that matters and I am happy with him, so I don't want to think about what may happen or what others may think.. I am just going to have fun..”
Ava spoke smiling- why is yn sad?? 

Yn replied- no no.. I am not sad.. I am just tired.. Didn’t have a great sleep last night.. 

Which made Ava laugh… 

Ava- nobody gets good sleep on their honeymoon darling.. Honeymoon is not for sleeping, it is to spend more time with your husband.. 

Yn blushed and looked down, and Jungkook squeezed her hand again, with a teasing smile.. 

Hugo- we all can sleep a little before we stop to have breakfast.. 

All nodded in reply, and surprisingly maybe for the first time yn fell asleep really quickly.. Also it may be bcz she was way too tired from last night.. 

Jungkook couldn't fall asleep, so he and Hugo chatted for a bit while Ava also slept.. Jungkook has this quality that he can make friends easily.. And they talked about sports, politics, and new techs and finally the topic came to his marriage…

Hugo- you two are so young to be married… don’t you think so??

Jungkook chuckled- ya.. We are.. But we had some conditions in our family and business stuff, so we had to get married earlier than normal… Although we are in the legal age of marriage in our country, she is still in school..