62. Little Red Marks..

It was mid afternoon.. Yn was making a list of the things she thinks will be best to do for Jungkook's birthday.. Mrs Jeon sent her some places they have, where they can go, and yn opened all of those places, and checked the things available outside and amenities in the places.. Seeing all of these she chose one of them, which she liked very much.. As Mrs Jeon asked her to choose everything by herself, she didn’t need to confirm anything with jungkook.. But still as it is Jungkook's birthday, she went to Jungkook to ask him about if he had anything planned or wanted to do.. Not to her surprise, the only thing he wanted to do was drink.. As it is his 18th birthday.. Yn was quite bothered or maybe a little sad that Jungkook is going to be an adult now, and she will not be one.. 

She knew Jungkook has a tendency towards drinking and he even mentioned that to her that he many times sneaked out and drank with his friends in the USA.. but here, he didn’t have that many friends though.. Mostly the people that are really too close to him are some kind of family friends, and some guys in the gym and boxing.. 

When she was making the list of things, Jungkook was at his table, studying for his college application… after all the planning for 3 days of the vacation was done, yn sent that to mrs jeon… mrs jeon replied her with a okay emoji, to mention she received it… she also asked yn to come to her room to get ready, as she has a special dress for her for today’s party.. 

It will be a lie if yn says that she doesn’t like dressing up or looking good, every girl likes that, but she sometimes feels that she is pretending.. That these places are not her, and she doesn’t belong here.. The love and recognition  she gets from everyone around her, seems too good to be true.. Although she tries many times to accept that it is the truth.. But it feels awkward to her.. 

She was doing fine till now, and accepting and progressing with life, until the kidnapping happened, and it moved her… she wanted to enjoy life more and again started to move forward, but this party now.. She doesn’t like parties… but it is okay.. Everybody doesn’t have everything.. 

She made herself understand that she has to deal with the cards that she has been given.. She has to play the cards and go on with it.. There is no other option for a person like her.. All the things that happened to her till date was not a choice, she made for herself.. She was born in the house of a rich and ambitious businessman.. His father died, they are forced to pretend they are poor, she has to get married for the business, she had no other option that jungkook, and now she has to take the lead of the business of her father, and maybe have some kids to prove to others that the bond between the two companies are always intact and never broken.. 

But among all this the only thing that she chose was love.. The love she had for Jungkook was only hers, and she was really thankful that she was forced to marry him, not anyone else.. 

It is true that if she had any option she wouldn't choose to marry jungkook this early.. But maybe 5 or 6 years later.. And she wished that they could be more mature, having a proper relationship.. She knew they were having fun with each other and living well, but it would have been really different if they were to be like this 5 years later.. 

But this is also a blessing in a way.. He could be her first everything… her first love, her first kiss, her first sex.. Everything.. He is the only one who is going to be with her.. And although it seems quite a scary thing to commit this early in life, still she feels safe, and secure in this decision.. 

She went to Jungkook only to find out he is focused on his work.. 

Yn- i am going to mom’s room, to get ready.. It is already late.. You complete your work and get ready also.. 

Jungkook nodded in reply, without looking up from his computer screen.. 

When yn knocked her mother in law’s door, she came hurriedly and opened the door.. She was already getting ready… She held yn’s hand and brought her into the room. Yn saw there were many girls around the room.. She looked at Mrs Jeon for answers..