130. Appointment

Jungkook- wow

Jungkook- wow.. It looks so beautiful.. 

Yn chuckled- i told you.. I liked this house..

Jungkook chuckled- but I am studying architecture.. 

Yn started laughing… I cupped her face, and caressed it..

Jungkook- i knew that wherever you are, is my home.. But you really made it look so beautiful.. 

She spoke to me with bright tear filled eyes.. 

Yn- this is my home jungkookahh.. Our home.. Our first home.. How can I not make it beautiful??
I placed a kiss on her soft plump lips, which tasted like vanilla due to her lip balm.. 

***

Author pov

The next day was important for yn.. As she had to go to Mr Jeon's office to start the internship.. Jungkook had left early,as he had to buy some things for his college, and also for yn’s next year school, before his college began.. And yn had to a little later.. As of today Mr Jeon will only talk to her and introduce her to the staff.. 

When yn entered the building, it was beautiful, and shiny.. The staff there didn’t knew yn, so she had to ask for mr jeon to the receptionist.. And when she asked her is she has appointment or not, then yn got confused.. Bcz she didn’t thought that she needed an appointment to talk to mr jeon..

She asked the receptionist to call and ask for mr jeon and tell him that yn came… but the receptionist politely rejected.. As there are many people who come and say that, and they can’t always call the boss to ask.. Although yn was confused, but she understood the point..

Yn herself called Mr Jeon on her mobile, and when he received the  call, she explained everything to him.. He himself came and took yn with him..

At first he showed the floor in which he works.. And then he took her to his office.. 

Mr jeon- sit.. Yn.. 

She sat down with a smile on her face..

Mr jeon- so.. Is moving in all complete??

Yn smiled- yes dad.. 

Mr Jeon smiled- good.. Then it would be a good time to start your journey in the office.. 

Yn smiled with a nod..

Mr jeon- first thing.. You won’t call me dad here.. “Sir” is what you would use… also, nobody should know that you are my daughter in law… yes.. Our surnames are the same, but that can happen to people who are not family.. Okay??

Yn nodded..

Mr jeon- also don’t expect me to help you, to do any favours to you.. You are going to join as an intern.. Learn, work hard, see how things work out in the office landscape… and then when you are done with your school, if you have performed well, then you can get a job here as per your standard…

Yn smiled and nodded..

Mr jeon- you know that i was very happy when you said that you would take over the company… but remember one thing, although i want this very much, i will not hand it over to you, until you prove yourself to be worthy enough..

Mr Jeon sighed..

Mr jeon- you will come to the office after you school.. And stay from 4.30 to 8.30.. And every night before going home come to my room and will give me a brief… okay???

Yn- yes sir..

Mr jeon- are you taking any business class???

Yn- yes.. I have started classes online..

Mr jeon- good.. Finish that as soon as possible.. Then I will check your knowledge, and then will recommend more classes.. 

Yn smiled- thank you sir..

Mr jeon chuckled- you don’t have to say sir today… you didn’t join now.. 

Yn smiled in reply..

Mr jeon- it will be very hard yn.. Bcz people here will crush you… they will treat you just like any other girl in the world.. And you have to keep up with it.. Also, you have to get good marks in school, so that you can get into a good enough college.. 

Yn- i will manage it dad..

Mr jeon sighed- i wanted jungkook to join the business, not you.. Bcz in my entire life experience, I have seen girls.. They are not as strong as men.. And they can’t work as hard as them.. Also I have seen you upclose in home.. How much you are invested in your relationship with him, which is a very common thing for girls.. They get so involved in household stuff that they can’t focus on the business… 

Yn gulped- i will manage it dad..

Mr Jeon smiled- I know.. But I hope I am not causing harm to your and my son's life.. I don’t want to put you through pressure, but you have to do this to be able to handle everything perfectly..

The conversation was okay with mr jeon.. And then he showed yn her chair, and her computer and where she will start and what will she work on.. 

And finally when all of it was done, he gave her the appointment letter…

Mr jeon- so.. This is friday.. You should relax on Saturday and sunday.. Then you can start from monday.. 

***

From yesterday yn was thinking about learning to cook… although jungkook cooks really well, and loves cooking, but she wanted to learn to cook.. It isn’t that tough.. But her mom never let her cook, so she couldn’t try it before.. And even in jeon house, there are maids to cook.. And she never got the opportunity to cook.. 

But finally she decided in her own house she wanted to cook something.. And when she told that to julie, she suggested yn to bake something.. As yn can bake a cake.. And it would be comparatively easier for her to bake cookies and brownies for jungkook.. But yn wasn’t satisfied with it.. She wanted to feed him food, and nobody can live off a cakes.. 

So yn decided to cook something for jungkook.. And the first thing came to her mind is jjamppong.. And then she take a look at the recipe and the things she needed to buy.. She definitely needed to buy some seafood and also some veggies and some seasonings.. So she thought about visiting the seafood market while going home.. 

She had already bought all the spices, and then she entered the seafood market.. She ordered mussels, clams, prawns etc.. and she had to wait a little.. She was on her phone.. When she heard something..

A voice.. Well known.. Voice of someone she knew very well, very dearly… 

Yn looked up from her phone, trying to find the source of the voice.. An unknown whisper left her mouth..

Yn- DAD…

Author's note
Hey guys...
What fo you think about the chapter???
Do yoy like it???
What do you think is going to happen next???
Tell me in the comments..
Have fun...